+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Marine Quest - NE UK

RBW Member SimonK is a glorious beacon of light SimonK is a glorious beacon of light SimonK is a glorious beacon of light SimonK is a glorious beacon of light SimonK is a glorious beacon of light SimonK is a glorious beacon of light SimonK is a glorious beacon of light SimonK is a glorious beacon of light SimonK is a glorious beacon of light SimonK is a glorious beacon of light SimonK is a glorious beacon of light SimonK's Avatar

Re: Marine Quest - NE UK

Was supposed to be out with them today but the weather isn't cooperating. Spent the day putting new micro switches into my handsets instead. Anyone go out with them on during last week? Simon

Acme Serpentine Lubricant lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SimonK  View Original Post
    Anyone go out with them on during last week? Simon
    I was in the Clyde last weekend, it was rough there but force 9's were predicted for the east coast so I appreciated what I had :D I think it's been similar all week

Bollocks, work has put a ban on O/T so I can't build hours for a sneaky mid-week dip on Marine Quest anymore.

RBW Member Gary Graham will become famous soon enough Gary Graham will become famous soon enough Gary Graham will become famous soon enough Gary Graham will become famous soon enough Gary Graham's Avatar
    Inspiration Vision

KISS Classic

Quote Originally Posted by SimonK  View Original Post
    Anyone go out with them on during last week? Simon
    I went out with Jim on the new boat last Saturday; was only to do the Glanmire, but that changed at the last minute due to the wind being up a bit.

Did a shallower, inshore wreck instead; viz about 5 metres, water temp about 6 degrees C. Still got thrown about a bit on the way back in.

Not the best day out ever, but not the worst either! And it was first time out on the new boat.

Cheers,

Gary
    Last edited by Gary Graham; 22nd March 2009 at 16:53.

RBW Member SimonK is a glorious beacon of light SimonK is a glorious beacon of light SimonK is a glorious beacon of light SimonK is a glorious beacon of light SimonK is a glorious beacon of light SimonK is a glorious beacon of light SimonK is a glorious beacon of light SimonK is a glorious beacon of light SimonK is a glorious beacon of light SimonK is a glorious beacon of light SimonK is a glorious beacon of light SimonK's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lizardland  View Original Post
    I was in the Clyde last weekend, it was rough there but force 9's were predicted for the east coast so I appreciated what I had :D I think it's been similar all week

Bollocks, work has put a ban on O/T so I can't build hours for a sneaky mid-week dip on Marine Quest anymore.
    Was on the Clutha last weekend, still getting bits of the Akka's engine room out of my unit. Work does seriously get in the way of dive trips. Simon

RBW Member taza will become famous soon enough taza will become famous soon enough taza will become famous soon enough taza's Avatar

Give us a shout if any trips going,I also finding it hard to find CC buddy to dive with,I was also diving the Clyde last weekend on John's boat, ended up doing solo diving myself.
    I live in Warrington but willing to drive anywhere for a good wreck dive.

Taza

RBW Member gwilson is an unknown quantity at this point gwilson's Avatar

It might be worth looking in on Finstrokes Rebreather and Scuba diving for buddies as well as here.

When I get back home in May I'll be looking for more boat diving both weekends and mid week.

Acme Serpentine Lubricant lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by taza  View Original Post
    I was also diving the Clyde last weekend on John's boat, ended up doing solo diving myself.
    That's only because the vis was shit and I wasn't wasting lime and O2 :D

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2