+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fitting 5ltr tanks

Martin Gregory Clerkin MGC has a spectacular aura about MGC has a spectacular aura about MGC has a spectacular aura about MGC has a spectacular aura about MGC has a spectacular aura about MGC's Avatar
    rEvoIII

Hammer Meg, Meg, Kiss, Inspo

Fitting 5ltr tanks

Obtained some 5ltr tanks for the CK, anyone have any tips for mounting the tanks with minimal mods so that the O2 tank doesn't clash with the O2 elbow (I have mirflex hoses fitted) I'm sure someone has mentioned it before but I'm damned if I can find the thread

RBW Member xpabu is an unknown quantity at this point xpabu's Avatar
    Classic KISS

Sport KISS

Re: Fitting 5ltr tanks

How do. A bit of LPG hose cut down the length and applied to the near-elbow rail, as demonstrated in my poor quality photo!
    Attached Images

Martin Gregory Clerkin MGC has a spectacular aura about MGC has a spectacular aura about MGC has a spectacular aura about MGC has a spectacular aura about MGC has a spectacular aura about MGC's Avatar
    rEvoIII

Hammer Meg, Meg, Kiss, Inspo

Nice,
    Simple solution, I'll give it a go, Thanks:)

ccr apprentice Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN's Avatar
    Classic Kiss

Meg 2.7/SW, Copis Meg, SK

Quote Originally Posted by xpabu  View Original Post
    A bit of LPG hose cut down the length and applied to the near-elbow rail
    Same here plus I wrap that in a piece of mountain bike innertube.
    Best
    Philippe

+ Reply to Thread