+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Hello Kitty, I bought your XMAS present today...

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Re: Hello Kitty, I bought your XMAS present today...

Quote Originally Posted by caveseeker7  View Original Post
    Take condolence in the fact some people are off worse ...
    Hi Stefan,

I cannot image what kind of stuff this guy is really into in his off time. I just sent the picture to my partner in Hong Kong; I’ll tell you his reaction:o.

Best regards,
    Chett. L

Monkey Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts's Avatar
    KISS

Optima, Megalodon, KISS, rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by Chett.L  View Original Post
    Hi Stefan,

I cannot image what kind of stuff this guy is really into in his off time. I just sent the picture to my partner in Hong Kong; I’ll tell you his reaction:o.

Best regards,
    It's an airsoft tournament.

Mostly cold ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown's Avatar
    Evo+, Pos MKVI, Sentinel

rEvo II & III Minis & Micros

Quote Originally Posted by mempilot  View Original Post
    Glock (compact 9 and 40's - hated them),
    Have you tried the glock 36 (.45ACP?) slightly larger grip than the sub compact (I can get my pinkie on it), slim frame, manageable recoil. Just bought one, great for concealed carry.

My fave for the range is my .40 XDM. 16 round standard magazine.

I think the dive & shoot idea is great. We have a range in Key Largo. Why dont we go do the Northeren Light in the morning and then go to the range in the afternoon??

Mostly cold ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown's Avatar
    Evo+, Pos MKVI, Sentinel

rEvo II & III Minis & Micros

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Field  View Original Post
    This thread makes me so glad I live in the UK and have no need for or interest in guns.
    How close are you to Leytonstone Ben? :)

Im from "saaf east" England and would suggest that the UK is a place where the need for a gun is probably more pressing than here in the US! Or maybe I just knew dodgy geezers.:D

It would also come in handy to sort out some of the parking issues at Stoney and Chesil Beach

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Quote Originally Posted by caveseeker7  View Original Post
    The one with the pink head stone, right? :p

See Chett, Tim lives hello kitty!
    And so we keep him happy with all that kitty crap till the next Hello Kitty Boardfest comes around. :D
    The purr be with him!
    Hi Stefan,
    Here is the response back from Hong Kong today.

Thanks, Chett. Hello Kitty is very very well received in all kinds of products here in Asia market.

Laughing... yours,
    Denny
    Chett. L

Tim Owens netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage's Avatar

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Quote Originally Posted by netmage  View Original Post
    Dude, learn to love Hello Kitty, she not going away anytime soon.

Best re,
    Chett. L

RBW Member Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro's Avatar
    None

Megalodon

Hey Tim,

I picked up a shirt for you today at the Miami Gun Show. Hope you like it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4