+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Hello Kitty, I bought your XMAS present today...

RBW Member mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot's Avatar

Hello Kitty, I bought your XMAS present today...

Timmy,

I know you've been a very baaaaaad boy this year. You've been pining for that Red Ryder BB Gun, but you know, you can put an eye out with one of those. So, to keep in the spirit of your abnoxiousness, I've bought you a better CQB weapon that spits out 9mm rounds in controlled bursts, and it is more suitable for splaying on a crowded liveaboard. Or, you could chamber it for 10mm and be a real man around the bonfire.

BTW, I had it custom adorned for you in your preferred alternative lifestyle makeup.

Merry XMAS, bitch!
    Attached Images

Train Wrecked Canadian Tekdive has a spectacular aura about Canadian Tekdive has a spectacular aura about Canadian Tekdive has a spectacular aura about Canadian Tekdive has a spectacular aura about Canadian Tekdive has a spectacular aura about Canadian Tekdive has a spectacular aura about Canadian Tekdive's Avatar
    rEvo hccr

KISS CLASSIC

Re: Hello Kitty, I bought your XMAS present today...

That is why living in canada is so boring...

we can't play with toys like that....lol

Nice.. That shit is too funny.

RBW Member Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro's Avatar
    None

Megalodon

Damn Beotch....that's sweet, and I had nothing to do with it.

RBW Member mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian Tekdive  View Original Post
    That is why living in canada is so boring...

we can't play with toys like that....lol

Nice.. That shit is too funny.
    Toy???

Wannabe...diven sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit's Avatar
    the best oNe

Really your's? Looks to me not to be a 9mm at all and the 5.56 brass above it is kind of a give away.

Richie Burr diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb's Avatar
    O2ptima FX

Eric,

He can be spotted driving around Florida and playing James "Hello Kitty" Bond with his new wheels and your great gift....

Richie

Tim Owens netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage's Avatar

Have I mentioned lately how much you all suck...?

Richie, nice touch on the license plate....

Sic Semper Tyrannis NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER's Avatar

Looks to me like an HK53, basically a re-chambered MP5N that I used to shoot every day in F.A.S.T. Co.
    If I am right, chambered as .223 (5.56x45) with a roller bolt, having a cyclic rate of 700rpm and a barrel a little over 8in.
    Looks like your selector lever is slightly different than the traditional S/2/3/F and is S/M(semi)/F.
    Enjoy it while you can........Jan 22 is fast approaching. Especially with that screw cover on the front of a barrel that is perfectly threaded for a suppressor! God I miss clearing buildings with only the sound of the bolt!!!

If you guys come up for a diving trip ever, perhaps we will have a nice surface interval of a 'fun shoot' day. Good to know others have a passion for our 2nd amendment.

Quote Originally Posted by sea2summit  View Original Post
    Really your's? Looks to me not to be a 9mm at all and the 5.56 brass above it is kind of a give away.
    No. Not mine. I pulled it off my H&K forum. I can't believe I missed the 5.56 brass. I was too busy laughing my ass off. :D

Quote Originally Posted by NEDIVER  View Original Post
    If you guys come up for a diving trip ever, perhaps we will have a nice surface interval of a 'fun shoot' day. Good to know others have a passion for our 2nd amendment.
    We'll defineatly have to do a dive and shoot event!

This is my baby (just filmed it tonight in the dive locker):

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast