+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sunday mini SCRUB trip 12/07

RBW Member Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee's Avatar
    OPTIMA

Thumbs up Sunday mini SCRUB trip 12/07

DSix and myself had an enjoyable day on Scuba Tyme. The weather was nice, seas flat, almost no current, and good vis. What more could you ask for!
    Our first dive was to the Merci Jesus. Was kind of crowded so we swam over to the Tracy. Don took pictures and I just floated around. Did some mild penatration. Hung out there for awhile then returned to the Merci Jesus. Almost an hour bottom time.
    Our second dive was to Sharks reef. Thanks to Don I was able to get down, although it was questionable for awhile!:o We swam over to the 3rd reef, kind of boring. After 50 mins Don was having an issue with his BO reg so he thumbed the dive and we went up.
    We were supposed to dive the afternoon trip with Mark and Lisa, BUT THEY DECIDED NOT TO DIVE, so there was no afternoon trip.
    Don will add some pics of our dive.
    Had a great day of diving!
    Last edited by Diverlee; 7th December 2008 at 20:45.

Supporting Member Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36's Avatar
    rEvo

Defender Optima Dolphin

Re: Sunday mini SCRUB trip 12/07

Quote Originally Posted by Diverlee  View Original Post
    ........ Thanks to Don I was able to get down, although it was questionable for awhile!:o .........
    It has always been my greatest pleasure to help a lady get down

Here is a link to the pics:
    PICTURES

Today was the first time with a second strobe, they are a bit overexposed. Hopefully I will improve as time goes by.
    I guarantee that if you CLICK HERE you will not have your view blocked by clothing

Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    I could just be blowing smoke out my butt.
    Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    And note the wisdom from DSix36
    MY ADVICE AND POSTS ARE WORTH EXACTLY WHAT YOU PAID FOR THEM!!!!!!
    POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS SO YESTERDAY AND I AM DONE WITH IT!!!!!

Richie Burr diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb's Avatar
    O2ptima FX

Don,

Thanks for the pics.... Just curious... Did you also do some "mild penetration" on the Tracy? :D

Richie

PS Sorry.. I just couldn't help myself!

RBW Member Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee's Avatar
    OPTIMA

Quote Originally Posted by diverreb  View Original Post
    Don,

Just curious... Did you also do some "mild penetration" on the Tracy? :D

Richie

PS Sorry.. I just couldn't help myself!
    I can answer for Don. NO.

+ Reply to Thread