+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: New rebreather girl

Loving life 2 the fullest pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver's Avatar

Thumbs up New rebreather girl

:D My name is Patti, I have been diving since 2001, and have over 300 dives. I live in Portland Oregon and dive mostly in the Pacific NW and Canada. I have been diving in Cabo San Lucas, Cancun, Playa Del Carmen (cenote diving), Cozumel, Ohau, Aruba, Cayman Islands and looking forward to do more diving. I live to travel and go diving.:D
    I have just got my certification for the Kiss, and Megladon rebreathers. I just purchased my dream the MEG -and I just love it!!!
    My favorite type of dives are Walls and Wreck dives

Banned jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont's Avatar
    Revo3 RMS, Revo3 Micro FT, MEG

HH, YBOD, Drager, MK, etc.

Re: New rebreather girl

The more women the better, its about time ............

Cheers

Loving life 2 the fullest pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver's Avatar

Talking Re: New rebreather girl

thanks

O2ptima Test Dummy
    JPJones has a spectacular aura about JPJones has a spectacular aura about JPJones has a spectacular aura about JPJones has a spectacular aura about JPJones has a spectacular aura about JPJones has a spectacular aura about JPJones's Avatar

Welcome aboard this is a friendly list. enjoy.

New Member s75952004 is an unknown quantity at this point s75952004's Avatar

Talking Re: New rebreather girl

hi patti
    glad to hear you love diving ,and are hooked line and sinker.
    your amercian express , can you lend it to me ,cause you have just dived the places I want to go and need one of those rb too.:D :D

Administrator ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE's Avatar

Patti,

Welcome aboard the Rebreather World! :D We feel we have a great site here!

Thanks to our extensive and varied member group, we have a tremendous amount of experience and information to offer, and our membership does so in a friendly manner! ;)

Very glad to have you join us! Please fill out your Public Profile, tell us some more about the diving you have done, up-load some pics, and possibly write a short story about a dive destination you liked. Our readers are always keen for new info!

Again, welcome aboard!

Rob Davie
    RBW Staff

RBW Member gabrielesub will become famous soon enough gabrielesub will become famous soon enough gabrielesub will become famous soon enough gabrielesub will become famous soon enough gabrielesub's Avatar
    Vision

Classic, dolphin, azimuth, ray

Quote Originally Posted by pattimegdiver
    thanks
    Patti,
    welcome aboard!
    this is a great web site, full of people with a lot of experience in reb diving.
    Tell us about your experience and go ahead with your questions whenever you want.

Even though I live so far from the the site's home I feel part of it, due to all the friendly people in it.

Enjoy it with us,

Gabriele

Decodiver

Hi Patti and welcome to RBW.

I dive a Meg too, they are a first class RB.

Cheers,

Dave Cooper.

Go DEEP!!!! Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer's Avatar
    MEGALODON

Evolution, KISS GEM

Patti,

Which Meg did you get?

Quote Originally Posted by Explorer
    Patti,

Which Meg did you get?
    I got the Mini Meg, (c.o.p.i) and really only have 35 or so dives on it. Real new to the rebreather world, but it is so sweet to dive on. I will try and post pictures later, I am new at this too!!!:D

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast