+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: which unit to buy???

Banned jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont's Avatar
    Revo3 RMS, Revo3 Micro FT, MEG

HH, YBOD, Drager, MK, etc.

Re: which unit to buy???

Quote Originally Posted by jkdiver  View Original Post
    hey, non bubblers,

im a newbie and could use some advise on which unit to purshase. i know there are so many diferent models out there but if any one would share some of there first time buying experiences that would be great.

?-eCCR or mCCR???

?-back mounted or shoulder mounted bags???

?-sooo-many questions???

Good luck with your answer, but here's some advise: I money is a factor....wait until its not.

You NEVER skimp on Doctors, Lawyers and equipment that keep you alive in a VERY unforgiving environment.

I think to many people try to measure "risk vs. cost" and when it comes to my life safety, regardless of cost is what matters.

Cheers,

JT

RBW Member jkdiver is an unknown quantity at this point jkdiver's Avatar
    Megalodon

i appreciate all of your comments.

i have been reading my wavos (balls)off. CCR manuals galore and internet searching till my eyes hurt. it looks like its going to be a long road.

Now showing as "Dean Coote" Numpty diver will become famous soon enough Numpty diver will become famous soon enough Numpty diver will become famous soon enough Numpty diver will become famous soon enough Numpty diver's Avatar

Easy and best answer !!

Go to your local dive store find out what they sell and use and book a try dive.. Enjoy the unit, see if you like rebreathers.
    Then try a dive as many differant units as you can.
    When it comes to buying a unit its from experiance not because of some ones good sales banter.:)

Dean

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2