+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: MV Trident 2009

RBW Member jamiemac is on a distinguished road jamiemac is on a distinguished road jamiemac's Avatar
    inspo

MV Trident 2009

MV Trident 2009 The season is certainly finished for any long range trips on this side of Thailand, the weather is terrible
    2008 has been a good year, a few big new steel wrecks and some ancient Chinese ones for a change.

from
    jamie macleod on Vimeo.
    Last edited by Curt Bowen; 7th December 2008 at 14:34.

Submerge Productions PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver's Avatar

Re: MV Trident 2009

Hi Jamie,

The weather is getting quite chilly over here in Europe, so I'm really looking forward to some warm water wreck diving and to meeting you in February.

The Belgian divers that Jamie mentioned are the Submerge Productions dive team with reinforcements from Galicia Technical diving. We have two spaces available for people that are interested in doing some excellent wreck diving and aren't afraid of a camera. :D

More info can be found here: http://www.submergeproductions.com/d...iland_2009.pdf .

Cheers,
    Peter

I'm working on it! Bobmac will become famous soon enough Bobmac will become famous soon enough Bobmac will become famous soon enough Bobmac will become famous soon enough Bobmac's Avatar

I've spent some time on the Trident with Jamie, Stu and the guys. They run a first class operation and provide a once in a lifetime opportunity.

RBW Member jamiemac is on a distinguished road jamiemac is on a distinguished road jamiemac's Avatar
    inspo

Quote Originally Posted by Bobmac  View Original Post
    I've spent some time on the Trident with Jamie, Stu and the guys. They run a first class operation and provide a once in a lifetime opportunity.
    Once in a life-time?

i thought you were coming in March again, Bob?

Jamie

I'm working on it! Bobmac will become famous soon enough Bobmac will become famous soon enough Bobmac will become famous soon enough Bobmac will become famous soon enough Bobmac's Avatar

I sure am coming again. But, I can't imagine having a better time then last year.

inspo

Quote Originally Posted by PCDiver  View Original Post
    Hi Jamie,

The weather is getting quite chilly over here in Europe, so I'm really looking forward to some warm water wreck diving and to meeting you in February.
    We're looking forward to it too, hopefully we'll find those new marus as well, at the moment it's just chipping and painting, very boring.

trying to organise a wreck day trip tomorrow but the wind's howling....

Jamie

inspo

Quote Originally Posted by Bobmac  View Original Post
    I sure am coming again. But, I can't imagine having a better time then last year.
    this time you've got 7 day's of diving so we'll get the Araosan Maru I hope.

She was sunk by Hardhead in 1945. the marks i have for her are all in about 50m, and as she is 7000tons it'll be nice shallow diving i hope

still got the gloves?

J

RBW Member Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545's Avatar
    Meg/Shearwater Pathfinder

Quote Originally Posted by jamiemac  View Original Post
    this time you've got 7 day's of diving so we'll get the Araosan Maru I hope.

She was sunk by Hardhead in 1945. the marks i have for her are all in about 50m, and as she is 7000tons it'll be nice shallow diving i hope

still got the gloves?

J
    Hey....Just remember to leave those "VIRGIN WRECKS" untouched until my trip in May!!! :D:D

Regards,

Lance

Life starts at 100 rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo's Avatar
    Pelagian DCCCR

Classic KISS, Megalodon

Quote Originally Posted by Lancer4545  View Original Post
    Hey....Just remember to leave those "VIRGIN WRECKS" untouched until my trip in May!!! :D:D

Regards,

Lance
    Yo, Mate.....
    There are no virgins in Thailand.....

But diving is nice:)

Rodge

RBW Member Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545's Avatar
    Meg/Shearwater Pathfinder

Quote Originally Posted by rogeringebo  View Original Post
    Yo, Mate.....
    There are no virgins in Thailand.....

But diving is nice:)

Rodge
    So it seems Roger

Lance

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast