+ Reply to Thread

Thread: RBW Moderation

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

RBW Moderation

RBW moderation

Moderation: The limiting, controlling or restricting of something so that it becomes or remains moderate.

Moderation of a thread is not just to prevent name-calling amid members, but is designed to keep a topic heading in the right direction. Threads serve no purpose for later reference, if the topic changes into five different categories.

The staff and I put in countless hours so that the members can visit a site for knowledge, reference materials, and entertainment. If a member does not like moderation of a thread, there are others forums you can visit who state they have none, please feel free to post there.

In short, RBW is not a democracy, it is a business owned and operated my myself and my staff. As a member, everyone has the power to ask questions, provide constructive comments, and make suggestions. The staff and I will listen to all requests, but we are not required act or ask how high to jump. The best way to get something completed is to be civil, not demanding, and ask nicely. (and offer beer)
    Last edited by Curt Bowen; 29th November 2008 at 02:01.