+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Internet Explorer 8 / IE 8 Problems?

Supporting Member Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli's Avatar
    rEvoMicro w.hybrid&dsix stand

rEvoII fullsize

Re: Internet Explorer 8 / IE 8 Problems?

Quote Originally Posted by jiseson  View Original Post
    looked at your web site-hmm -seems like i should head west and do some diving soon
    dude you have no idea, san diego is amazing diving.
    Marv

fidelis Ad Mortem

Banned jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kybrt  View Original Post
    dude you have no idea, san diego is amazing diving.
    do boats in sandiego go out mid week?

Supporting Member Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli's Avatar
    rEvoMicro w.hybrid&dsix stand

rEvoII fullsize

there is a semi retired guy with a yellow boat a 4 pac who will apparently go any day for the right people. you know franklin,washington,jefferson etc.:D

seriously there are several boats there, im sure you could set up a full week of diving.
    Marv

fidelis Ad Mortem

Mostly cold ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown's Avatar
    Evo+, Pos MKVI, Sentinel

rEvo II & III Minis & Micros

My website doesnt work in IE8 either, or in the latest netscape version. Funny how it works fine in Safari, Opera, Firefox etc :)

Its a pain because I do all the web stuff myself (financial constraints) and have no idea how to code the pages so that they display properly in these browsers.
    Anyone have any advice?

Banned jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chris at Silent World  View Original Post
    My website doesnt work in IE8 either, or in the latest netscape version. Funny how it works fine in Safari, Opera, Firefox etc :)

Its a pain because I do all the web stuff myself (financial constraints) and have no idea how to code the pages so that they display properly in these browsers.
    Anyone have any advice?
    use the compatibilty view selection in the tools menu in ie 8 -it will fix it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2