+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Internet Explorer 8 / IE 8 Problems?

San Diego rEvo Mafia "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon"'s Avatar
    rEvo II

Internet Explorer 8 / IE 8 Problems?

Seems after the upgrade to IE 8, that the drop down menus for Search and New Posts as well as the others don't work anymore.

I have to hit NEW POSTS then slide the page down slider on down ever so slightly in order to get the menu to drop down. Then I have to move the pointer back over to the menu without apssing over quick links or any other menu in order to select something under NEW POSTS.

Any help other than telling me to just use Firefox or Safari would be appreciated.

RBW Member wobbiegongdiver is on a distinguished road wobbiegongdiver is on a distinguished road wobbiegongdiver's Avatar

Re: Internet Explorer 8 / IE 8 Problems?

I don't seem to have any problems like that, at least as far as I understand yours. Click on New Posts, then the drop menu appears, and click on your selection.

IE, Avant, Chrome, Firefox all work the same.

San Diego rEvo Mafia "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon"'s Avatar
    rEvo II

Quote Originally Posted by wobbiegongdiver  View Original Post
    I don't seem to have any problems like that, at least as far as I understand yours. Click on New Posts, then the drop menu appears, and click on your selection.

IE, Avant, Chrome, Firefox all work the same.
    I had no issues with IE7 and any of the forums. This is a new problem. I am totally familiar with the drop down menus and how they function.

RBW Member aki will become famous soon enough aki will become famous soon enough aki will become famous soon enough aki's Avatar

Not saying that you should use Safari, but perhaps non-beta IE.

Banned jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson's Avatar

tools drop down has a compatibility feature-try clicking on that-should fix it

rEvo II

Quote Originally Posted by jiseson  View Original Post
    tools drop down has a compatibility feature-try clicking on that-should fix it
    That did it. Thanks for the help Jonathan.

Banned jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson's Avatar

:)
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck-O-Five  View Original Post
    That did it. Thanks for the help Jonathan.

Bill Reals breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals's Avatar
    rEvo II Hybrid

KISS Classic

Seems after the upgrade to IE 8, that the drop down menus for Search and New Posts as well as the others don't work anymore.

I have to hit NEW POSTS then slide the page down slider on down ever so slightly in order to get the menu to drop down. Then I have to move the pointer back over to the menu without apssing over quick links or any other menu in order to select something under NEW POSTS.

Any help other than telling me to just use Firefox or Safari would be appreciated.
    Don't use IE8; it's still a beta. :)

rEvo II

Quote Originally Posted by breals  View Original Post
    Don't use IE8; it's still a beta. :)
    Too late. Who doesn't trust Microsoft? No other problems besides that and now it is fixed.

Too late. Who doesn't trust Microsoft? No other problems besides that and now it is fixed.
    looked at your web site-hmm -seems like i should head west and do some diving soon

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast