+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Rockin Roll CCR Cave Movie.

New Member Brett B Hemphill will become famous soon enough Brett B Hemphill will become famous soon enough Brett B Hemphill will become famous soon enough Brett B Hemphill will become famous soon enough Brett B Hemphill's Avatar

Rockin Roll CCR Cave Movie.

Hammerhead CCR diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike's Avatar
    HammerHead CCR

Sidekick & Others

Re: Rockin Roll CCR Cave Movie.

Brett

Great vid....

Thanks for sharing!

M

Sic Semper Tyrannis NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER's Avatar

I have always thought I would never want to cave dive. This video offers a window into a world of thought and intrigue. A few thoughts;

As a biochemist, I was fascinated by the bacterial formations, and found my mind thinking of the development of 'new' life.

The sheer size and length of these allows the minds eye to dream of new worlds and other fascinations that could otherwise, only be found in science fiction.

The fact that the water is so clear, allows you to travel as if flying, but without the constraints that physics put on the modern aircraft. It allows exploration to question the statement that "space, the final frontier" should be replaced with something more terrestrial.

Finally, this gives me a new respect and admiration for the modern CCR/OC cave explorer. Not as glamorous as an astronaut, but certainly as dangerous and as impressive to me!

Dive safe, and thanks for all that you do and the time you took to put together the video so others may share in your giant strides!

debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole's Avatar
    KISS Spirit & JJ-CCR

Kiss Classic & Sport, Kiss GEM

Brett:

Great stuff! Thanks for the link.

Doug

Dalış Bahane Alem Şahane teomannaskali is just really nice teomannaskali is just really nice teomannaskali is just really nice teomannaskali is just really nice teomannaskali is just really nice teomannaskali is just really nice teomannaskali is just really nice teomannaskali is just really nice teomannaskali is just really nice teomannaskali is just really nice teomannaskali's Avatar

Veery nice.

Which rebreathers were used? I think one was a prism maby.

Do you guys use 2 scooters? One active and one dangling off the butt?

Teoman

New Member Brett B Hemphill will become famous soon enough Brett B Hemphill will become famous soon enough Brett B Hemphill will become famous soon enough Brett B Hemphill will become famous soon enough Brett B Hemphill's Avatar

The CCR portion of this video was shot on the 4th and final dive of the 2007 expedition.

Unfortunately we could not bring the camera any further than 3400’ in because at that point our exploration depth was deeper than the Amphico housing was rated to.

Below 370’ the cave appears to have never been dry and is a brilliant white limestone with incredible striations unlike anything I’ve ever seen

Once again this is only a 1 chip camera strapped to a 42 amp SS scooter with a death ray 200 strapped to the bottom.

There are still some sections of the cave that we haven’t even seen the opposing walls as of yet.
    I could go on and on….

Hope you all enjoy and sorry for the quality…..

Brett

RBW Member sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave's Avatar
    Sports Kiss

Quote Originally Posted by Brett B Hemphill  View Original Post
    Hope you all enjoy and sorry for the quality…..

Brett
    Don't be sorry!!! Awesome work! :)

Randy Thornton Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict's Avatar
    Hammerhead Sentinel Evolution

Optima Inspiration Prism 2

Absolutely amazing! Fantastic work guys!

Nearly Bubbleless Steve Schultz has a reputation beyond repute Steve Schultz has a reputation beyond repute Steve Schultz has a reputation beyond repute Steve Schultz has a reputation beyond repute Steve Schultz has a reputation beyond repute Steve Schultz has a reputation beyond repute Steve Schultz has a reputation beyond repute Steve Schultz has a reputation beyond repute Steve Schultz has a reputation beyond repute Steve Schultz has a reputation beyond repute Steve Schultz has a reputation beyond repute Steve Schultz's Avatar
    Halcyon RB80

I really enjoyed the video. Thanks.

I imagine the flow coming out that small crack gives most people an ass kicking. It looked like a thick line was being installed as possibly an aid to pull on to beat the flow?

Is the cave walled out, or is it still going? What is the max pen? Is there a map we can see?

Hammerhead CCR diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike's Avatar
    HammerHead CCR

Sidekick & Others

Ok.... All I want to know is how did Corey get all of the on screen time??