+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Zero Tolerance Sock Puppet Policy

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Zero Tolerance Sock Puppet Policy

Terms and Conditions of the RebreatherWorld.Com Internet Website.

Number three states

3. The creation of multiple accounts ("sock puppets") for one person is prohibited.

Since I have taken over RBW, it has been brought to my attention of a group of individuals who continuously form “Sock Puppets” in a futile attempt to damage the reputation of certain individuals and manufactures.

These individuals are hindering RBW forward progress and your ability as a sincere member to freely network, learn, and to present sound material.

I have implemented the “Zero Tolerance Sock Puppet Policy” and instructed RBW staff to keep a close eye out, and if discovered, silence them. If you are not a “sock puppet” you have nothing to worry about.

If the honest members here on RBW band together we can make RBW into what we desire. A web site for friendly divers, ample resources and a place free of people who wish to do nothing, but hinder our forward progress.

Curt Bowen
    CEO RBW-ADM

Hammermeg, Copis2, Kiss divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe's Avatar
    Meg 2.7, Hammermeg, copis meg

Kiss Sport, Draeger dolphin

Re: Zero Tolerance Sock Puppet Policy

Thank You

Gabe :)

Mostly cold ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown's Avatar
    Evo+, Pos MKVI, Sentinel

rEvo II & III Minis & Micros

Excellent!

In search of Law breaking Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw's Avatar
    Meggy Meg...

Got the best one from day 1...

Quote Originally Posted by Curt Bowen  View Original Post
    Terms and Conditions of the RebreatherWorld.Com Internet Website.

Number three states

3. The creation of multiple accounts ("sock puppets") for one person is prohibited.

Since I have taken over RBW, it has been brought to my attention of a group of individuals who continuously form “Sock Puppets” in a futile attempt to damage the reputation of certain individuals and manufactures.

These individuals are hindering RBW forward progress and your ability as a sincere member to freely network, learn, and to present sound material.

I have implemented the “Zero Tolerance Sock Puppet Policy” and instructed RBW staff to keep a close eye out, and if discovered, silence them. If you are not a “sock puppet” you have nothing to worry about.

If the honest members here on RBW band together we can make RBW into what we desire. A web site for friendly divers, ample resources and a place free of people who wish to do nothing, but hinder our forward progress.

Curt Bowen
    CEO RBW-ADM
    Curt,

seriously, i agree with this approach. but how can you actually be sure that its the same person behind different accounts? its amazing how much free time people have in order to do such a thing...

but, anyway. good approach on the matter.

Spyros