+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Light & Motion Mako complete package for sale

In search of Law breaking Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw's Avatar
    Meggy Meg...

Got the best one from day 1...

Light & Motion Mako complete package for sale

hello guys,

i hope you are all well. here is my story.

a while ago, i bought a complete package of Light & Motion Mako camera plus housing with extra external back display, plus lights, plus spares o-rings, bulbs, all the cables, plus the pelican case with foam it comes along.

since then i haven't used it. (can you believe that? yet, it true,) the reason is because i was spending time with my buddies, trying to raise their level or experience underwater, as they had converted to RBs so, i wanted to spend time with them underwater, either as a dive leader or as a buddy.

after that, they purchased scooters, so our diving was mostly scootering along, searching for new adventures. taking a video camera with you, if you are serious about video, then you must consider this as an obligation / work.

so, i never had the chance to use it. Then, i started thinking about selling it, and maybe it wasn't the right tool for me. so, i started "protecting" it, by not throwing in in the water, so it wouldn't loose its value.

Therefore, i am stuck with the above package, which has NEVER gone in the water at all, with all the goodies, and i would like to sell it. if anyone is interested please let me know. i can send pictures if serious enquiries come in.

Thanks in advance.

Spyros

RBW Member gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas's Avatar
    Megalodon

RB80 Clone, CastoroC96, RGU

Re: Light & Motion Mako complete package for sale

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw  View Original Post

after that, they purchased scooters, so our diving was mostly scootering along, searching for new adventures. taking a video camera with you, if you are serious about video, then you must consider this as an obligation / work.
    he he he ,
    after you sell the package you then need to buy yourself the CSI body for your X-scooter....
    and you can take video with out the hassle of the video camera / housing while scottering......
    never ending story , isnt it?

In search of Law breaking Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw's Avatar
    Meggy Meg...

Quote Originally Posted by gtzavelas  View Original Post

never ending story , isnt it?
    tell me about it mate...

Spyros

Meggy Meg...

hello guys,

after a while since i didn't see much interest in this package, i decided to use it.

you cannot imagine how amazed i was when i took it underwater for the first time.

this unit is amazingly neutral underwater, so light, outside and inside the water, it is hard to feel that you are having a camera in your hands.

and all the buttons are doing a great job. unbelievable. couldn't stop cursing myself for not taking it with me on Victoriab (that was the reason i bought it. i thought it would be too heavy, too big, too much hassle etc.)

Therefore i am not selling this one. just to infom people. not for sale.

Yeap, some weird things happen guys...and i am one of them!!!

Spyros

MK15.x Aficionado rob.laurie will become famous soon enough rob.laurie will become famous soon enough rob.laurie will become famous soon enough rob.laurie's Avatar
    MK15.5, MK15

Inspo classics, KISS Classic

Hey Spyros,
    Reminds me, Did you ever get a scooter mount sorted for it ?

Cheers, Rob

RBW Member diveph is an unknown quantity at this point diveph's Avatar

Hi Spyros,

Glad you are not selling it. It's a lot of fun when you get use to your video equipment.

Cheers

+ Reply to Thread