+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Video: Dr. Bill Stone and the Cis Lunar Mk6

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Re: Video: Dr. Bill Stone and the Cis Lunar Mk6

Hi Curt,

Just wondering, was this interview from 07 DEMA?

Best re,
    Chett. L

Christian Rasmussen depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chett.L  View Original Post
    Hi Curt,

Just wondering, was this interview from 07 DEMA?

Best re,
    Yes

RBW Member Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge's Avatar
    rEvo II

Evolution

Pretty ingenious cell self-validation design using only two cells. Works well for a rec RB. Although I disagree with the notion that people like the pre-packaged scrubber cartridges.

The other video you have posted, Discovery of Sacred Waters, is fantastic!

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Quote Originally Posted by Serge  View Original Post
    Pretty ingenious cell self-validation design using only two cells. Works well for a rec Rebreather. Although I disagree with the notion that people like the pre-packaged scrubber cartridges.

The other video you have posted, Discovery of Sacred Waters, is fantastic!
    Can you tell me more about the pre-packaged scubber. Good, Bad?
    Best re,
    Chett. L

RBW Member Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge's Avatar
    rEvo II

Evolution

Quote Originally Posted by Chett.L  View Original Post
    Can you tell me more about the pre-packaged scubber. Good, Bad?
    Best re,
    Perhaps someone who owns an Optima can shed a better perspective on this. From what little I know, although scrubber cartridges tend to be more efficient and consistent, are significantly more costly than conventional scrubber fills.

RBW Member Edvin M will become famous soon enough Edvin M will become famous soon enough Edvin M will become famous soon enough Edvin M will become famous soon enough Edvin M's Avatar
    Homebuilt

Quote Originally Posted by Serge  View Original Post
    Perhaps someone who owns an Optima can shed a better perspective on this. From what little I know, although scrubber cartridges tend to be more efficient and consistent, are significantly more costly than conventional scrubber fills.
    As far as I know, right now the only available scrubber alternative is pre-packed granule cartridges that costs about 55 Euro for two cartridges.

Scrubber - Pre-packed - Förbrukningsvaror - Poseidon Direct

RBW Member Sully has a spectacular aura about Sully has a spectacular aura about Sully has a spectacular aura about Sully has a spectacular aura about Sully has a spectacular aura about Sully's Avatar
    Evo+,Inspiration

Classic

Thanks Curt.

RBW Member digital_steve is an unknown quantity at this point digital_steve's Avatar

Did i gather, vaguely, that it is going to be upgradable in the future (a la the modular electronics etc)?
    Or was it that the mk7 he referred too would be a stand alone unit?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2