+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Video- Cave Explorer, Brett Hemphill and his modified classic kiss

Christian Rasmussen depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth's Avatar

Re: Video- Cave Explorer, Brett Hemphill and his modified classic kiss

Quote Originally Posted by KiwiMagic  View Original Post
    I would like to see more of these sorts of videos.
    I said the same to Curt a few weeks ago in this thread:

http://www.rebreatherworld.com/showthread.php?t=25963

And he replied:

"I have several ideas, but they all take time to complete."

So we will just have to wait

/Christian

RBW Member deepcdiver is an unknown quantity at this point deepcdiver's Avatar

Brett

I see that from your offboard tank you are running a ss braid hp hose from your first stage to the RB. You also have some lp rubber hoses for BOV and Wings (?) as well.
    Why do you use the braided hose? Is that for the swagelok purpose?
    Coud you use a regular hose?
    Thanks

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Quote Originally Posted by deepcdiver  View Original Post
    Brett

I see that from your offboard tank you are running a ss braid hp hose from your first stage to the Rebreather. You also have some lp rubber hoses for BOV and Wings (?) as well.
    Why do you use the braided hose? Is that for the swagelok purpose?
    Coud you use a regular hose?
    Thanks

Brett uses the braided hoses because his frist stage oxygen IP is over 360 psi. It is increased so that the O2 will continue to flow at greater depths. Rubber LP hoses would not take this higher pressure.

Classic KISS Pilot Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz's Avatar
    Classic KISS

Arrow Re: Brett Hemphill and his modified classic kiss

Hi Guys & Gals,
    I'm bumping this one in the hope that someone will put up some pictures or past links (coz i can't find any) on how the Classic KISS clips & stays nice & tight to the Armadillo wing.

Also if anybody is using the CK with Off Board Tanks only, so no tanks on the CK at all. Or does this make the CK too buoyant on it own

RBW Member atedeschi is an unknown quantity at this point atedeschi's Avatar
    Kiss Classic & Sidekick CCR

revo Hybrid, Golem Flex

This is not Brett's but its the same setup. The first 2 pics show a U bracket bolted to the corners of the case with XL boltsnaps. These clip in to the buttplate. The 3rd pic shows webbing attached to the top front of the case. The webbing comes over your head and clips in to the scooter ring.

Rebreather Pro
    another video on the dual O2

Rebreather Pro
    video of no onboard tanks

also look at the ADM ezine they have an article in there.
    Attached Images

Classic KISS Pilot Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz's Avatar
    Classic KISS

Thumbs up Re: Video- Cave Explorer, Brett Hemphill and his modified classic kiss

Quote Originally Posted by atedeschi  View Original Post
    Rebreather Pro
    video of no onboard tanks
    Thank you for the pics & links, this answers my Questions on clipping it up on the bottom part of the unit & its bouyancy with no tanks