+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: CCR Cave course trip report

RBW Member Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike's Avatar

CCR Cave course trip report

This is the thread for feedback, questions and discussion of the CCR Cave Course - Trip Report

Many thanks

Lou
    Last edited by Louby Lou; 29th November 2005 at 19:58.

Classic KISS No. 226 RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark's Avatar
    Classic KISS w. Shearwater GF

Re: CCR Cave course trip report

Excellent report Mike... very inspiring. I keep on fluctuating between wanting to dive caves and not.

One Day, One Day!

Cheers

Rich

RBW Member Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie's Avatar

Do you mind if we turn your report into an article and publish it in the library?

Jani Haaja jhaaja is just really nice jhaaja is just really nice jhaaja is just really nice jhaaja is just really nice jhaaja is just really nice jhaaja is just really nice jhaaja is just really nice jhaaja is just really nice jhaaja is just really nice jhaaja is just really nice jhaaja's Avatar
    JJ-CCR, Inspo Classic

HH Inspo

Awesome report Mike!

I think Florida caves are a must to see if one likes cave diving. That means I must try to get there soon!

Martin has been teaching a few courses here in Finland also. Unfortunately I have not been able to attend those.

Did you use the FFM on the course or normal small mask?

JH
    Finland

RBW Member Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jhaaja
    Awesome report Mike!

I think Florida caves are a must to see if one likes cave diving. That means I must try to get there soon!

Martin has been teaching a few courses here in Finland also. Unfortunately I have not been able to attend those.

Did you use the FFM on the course or normal small mask?

JH
    Finland
    Thanks.

I used my FFM. When we did gas sharing drills I just bailed off the mask (instead of using the BOV as I would in reality)

not RBW staff. EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT's Avatar
    Classic Kiss

Sports kiss, dolphin

Glad to see appropriate use of the emergency camera ;)

You do wonder why they'd wanna pull the jaw out though!?

Closed Account onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime's Avatar

Nice write up. Little River and Ginnie are nice dives. Of course, my travel there was just for intro to cave on OC but the descriptions brought back the memories.

Pull and glide is fun, no? Has the skin on your fingertips grown back yet?

Deep Cave Explorer DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Drmike
    I learnt that caves are more beautiful and more interesting than Wrecks
    At last you become sensable :D

Now you're drysuit trained why don't you join Martin and me in Italy in Feb for a nice 6 celcius deg cave

Rgds

Jerome

New Member s75952004 is an unknown quantity at this point s75952004's Avatar

hi drmike
    excellent report . I am glad to hear you love cave diving .
    I also see you meet some good ol boys ,made you think of the movie "dileverance" in that movie they are kentucky boys differant animal from fla boys.
    I will asume the reason they pulled the jaw out of the deer was for ageing ,here in canada when you hunt the gov runs programs they give you a gift if you bring certain body parts for the research they are doing.

when you were doing drills for the course ,did you do lost mask drill?
    drysuit diving is quite challenging at first ,I just use the drysuit for bounancy, limits the things I have to controll .
    did martin surprise you with a total silt out ?

PRISM DIVER & LUVIN IT! dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000's Avatar

Talking Re: CCR Cave course trip report

Very nice report, Looking forward to cave diving on a CCR

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast