+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Anyone else's network being blocked from RBW? Probable cause EXPLAINED

Not Admin Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C's Avatar
    rEvo Micro III

rEvo Mini III, Optima

Re: Anyone else's network being blocked from RBW? Probable cause EXPLAINED

Interesting. We have not done any upgrades to the site. I can check with the hosting company.

RBW Member SlowDiver will become famous soon enough SlowDiver will become famous soon enough SlowDiver will become famous soon enough SlowDiver's Avatar
    Hammerhead Hybrid

Anyone else's network being blocked from RBW? Probable cause EXPLAINED

The iPad will not let me go to the site about ever other day. Use delete on the icon and reinstall and I'm able to log in. I am using Tapatalk but it is getting annoying.

RBW Member osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris's Avatar
    HH INSPO HYBRIB BASTARDISED MK

KISS/IDA64/72/60/Mk15/Cobra

Could be that "rebreather" and "rubber suits" are common terms to another kind of website. :-0

Not that I would know for sure, but when my wife was beating me the other day she mentioned something along those lines...

RBW Member wallen is an unknown quantity at this point wallen's Avatar
    Poseidon MK6

In my physical position in the universe, it appears to be a DNS error with Telstra . I edited the hosts file on my PC and added the IP address and name for RBW. All is good now (for my PC anyway).

RebreatherWorld Sponsor rossh is just really nice rossh is just really nice rossh is just really nice rossh is just really nice rossh is just really nice rossh is just really nice rossh is just really nice rossh is just really nice rossh is just really nice rossh is just really nice rossh's Avatar

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2