+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Alright?

New Member Gogs is an unknown quantity at this point Gogs's Avatar

Alright?

Hi there, Im being told at the top of the page to say 'Hello'.... so Hello!

Looking to get lots of info on RBs and also training on them (in Scotland) before I take the jump over to the silent side of diving. Been trawling through the net for info and thought this would be a no' bad place to look as well....

Bit about myself: live in Fife, dive in the Firth of Forth (East coast of Scotland those who dont know). Like wrecks (which the Forth has plenty) and Guinness

Cheers

Gogs

RBW Member gwilson is an unknown quantity at this point gwilson's Avatar

Re: Alright?

Hiya,

What are you looking at Eccr or Mccr?

I think there is a shortage of instructors up here so you may need to look further afield.

Gareth

Quote Originally Posted by gwilson  View Original Post
    Hiya,

What are you looking at Eccr or Mccr?

I think there is a shortage of instructors up here so you may need to look further afield.

Gareth
    Hi Gareth, hows tricks?

Probably eCCR, I know a lot of the guys on Finstrokes use Inspro. May have to join the clan Im just looking about to see what would be best. Its a lot of dosh to fork out to find its not the right one :D

How are you getting on with your Kiss?

Gogs

Roland Somodi rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver's Avatar
    Homebuilt(s)

Inspiration Classic

Welcome to the dark side! I'm not trying to tell you to buy a Megalodon, but you might want to read this tread, along with the others.

http://www.rebreatherworld.com/showthread.php?t=22790

VR

Roland

All IMVHO obviously... Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field's Avatar
    NVMCCR Inspiration

Classic KISS, Sport KISS

Welcome Gogs, nice Avatar image- great diving in the Flow :D

RBW Member gwilson is an unknown quantity at this point gwilson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gogs  View Original Post
    Hi Gareth, hows tricks?

Probably eCCR, I know a lot of the guys on Finstrokes use Inspro. May have to join the clan Im just looking about to see what would be best. Its a lot of dosh to fork out to find its not the right one :D

How are you getting on with your Kiss?

Gogs
    not got it yet as away working till end of the month, then need to try and arrange a course which hopefully will be done in the sea lochs or clyde.

Nice one. Will like to hear how you get on with it.

Gogs

Markku Diedrich Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure's Avatar
    Megalodon Apeks 2.5

Classic Inspiration

Welcome on board and safe dive´s.

+ Reply to Thread