+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 30 Days New RBW

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

30 Days New RBW

The New RBW

Well, It has been 30 days since I took the keys to this site. Even though most cannot see anything from your computer chair, BUT lots of stuff has happened.

1. The site was moved to a much larger and faster server here in the USA. (Yes, I know it might be slower in some countries, sorry can’t solve everything)

2. We have been busy with new site sponsors, which help to pay for this site so the members can enjoy it for free.

3. We have added a few sections in the forums, such as the video section and the RBW interview section. (Thanks Harry for being the first victim

4. We have been working with several CCR friendly dive charter services, working out details for special CCR only events. (Details coming soon)

5. In the process of setting up some ADM/RBW Rebreather Review and Experience Courses. This will provide a chance for attendants to get hands on and in pool experience with multiple units in one day.

6. Working with several video production companies to help produce video interviews, taped workshops, dive travel locations, etc… (Should be entertaining at the least)

That’s it for the first month, sounds like it will be a very busy 2009.

Please feel free to provide constructive suggestions, out-of-the-box ideas, OR volunteer on what ever may need to be accomplished.

Curt Bowen
    CEO-ADM/RBW
    Last edited by Curt Bowen; 12th November 2008 at 03:52.

Bladerunner

Re: 30 Days New RBW

Quote Originally Posted by Curt Bowen  View Original Post
    The New RBW

Well, It has been 30 days since I took the keys to this site. Even though most cannot see anything from your computer chair, BUT lots of stuff has happened.

1. The site was moved to a much larger and faster server here in the USA. (Yes, I know it might be slower in some countries, sorry can’t solve everything)

2. We have been busy with new site sponsors, which help to pay for this site so the members can enjoy it for free.

3. We have added a few sections in the forums, such as the video section and the RBW interview section. (Thanks Harry for being the first victim

4. We have been working with several CCR friendly dive charter services, working out details for special CCR only events. (Details coming soon)

5. In the process of setting up some ADM/RBW Rebreather Review and Experience Courses. This will provide a chance for attendants to get hands on and in pool experience with multiple units in one day.

6. Working with several video production companies to help produce video interviews, taped workshops, dive travel locations, etc… (Should be entertaining at the least)

That’s it for the first month, sounds like it will be a very busy 2009.

Please feel free to provide constructive suggestions, out-of-the-box ideas, OR volunteer on what ever may need to be accomplished.

Curt Bowen
    CEO-ADM/RBW
    Curt,

I'd like to congratulate you on the very good and flawless job you have done in such a short period of time. You have made Rebreather World a better place.

Keep up the good work and I wish your investment in money and time will pay its due returns in due course.

You have my support.

RBW Member Dr. Tom is an unknown quantity at this point Dr. Tom's Avatar

Re: 30 Days New RBW

Hi Curt
    Congradulations I think this is a great step forward and wish you the best of all things

Tom