+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: CCR Cave Training Standards

Jst anothr Breather Diver Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius's Avatar
    rEvo III rms

Inspo HH + classic Dolphin Ray

Re: CCR Cave Training Standards

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Tom  View Original Post
    because the lawyer representing training agency directs them not to
    tom
    Tom,
    that makes a lot of sense, however as a student this is very unfortunate.
    When the standards still where available, I used to study them in advance to a training in order to be prepared towards what to expect, but also to make sure that the instructor is covering all aspects.
    Nowadays this is not possible anymore.
    So a student will only learn from conversations with other students whether all aspects and how good such aspects were covered a long period after such training!
    Also I used the standards to compare between agencies in order to see which course would fit my needs best..
    Would it at least be possible to provide the standards to registered students?

Regards,
    Frank

RBW Member Georges Gawinowski has a spectacular aura about Georges Gawinowski has a spectacular aura about Georges Gawinowski has a spectacular aura about Georges Gawinowski has a spectacular aura about Georges Gawinowski has a spectacular aura about Georges Gawinowski's Avatar
    Megalodon

Azimuth,Optima,Evo,Insp.

Re: CCR Cave Training Standards

Training is an absolute requirement for CCR diving no matter how great you think you are.[/QUOTE]

I like that!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3