+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: CCR Cave Training Standards

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

CCR Cave Training Standards

I am looking for the CCR Cave Training standards for all current training agencies.

Anyone know who to contact to help get the ball rolling?

RBW Member jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk's Avatar
    HammerMeg

Kiss Classic, Inspiration

Re: CCR Cave Training Standards

I would suspect Joe Radomski or Bruce Koneff (ANDIBK) for ANDI. Both on the board.

John

Unbanned cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn's Avatar

I know it was a hottly debated issue a year or so ago on The Deco Stop. I am sure some of the threads made referances to agency's standards.

Tim Owens netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Curt Bowen  View Original Post
    I am looking for the CCR Cave Training standards for all current training agencies.

Anyone know who to contact to help get the ball rolling?
    John Jones for NSSCDS...

Tom Mount for IANTD, I'd expect Jill and or Howard (ScubaDadMiami) may also be able to share them in a non-public\confidential capacity.

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Quote Originally Posted by cramerdn  View Original Post
    I know it was a hottly debated issue a year or so ago on The Deco Stop. I am sure some of the threads made referances to agency's standards.

Thanks, BUT I am seeking the actual PRINTED ON PAPER standards

RBW Member tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining's Avatar
    Hammerhead, SF2, Megalodon, JJ

Boris, Sentinel, Inspiration,

Hi curt,

TDI follow their OC standards at the moment, except the cave instructor has to be an instructor on the unit he/she will dive and the student has to already have the unit specific cert on the unit he or she will dive. Probably not the best route as nothing is outlined for the ccr specific skills.

It kinda beyond me that some agency's let the instructor take full cave students in on a ccr that the cave instructor isnt an instructor for as well

Moderator jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski's Avatar
    Hammehead & rEvo & Custom

KISS,Optima,Inspiration,Meg

Thanks, BUT I am seeking the actual PRINTED ON PAPER standards
    Curt,

I will see what I can Dig up.. ANDI does not have a CCR cave specific cert.. AT this point to ANDI a cave diver is a cave diver.. the same cert is issued regardless of if you take the training on CCR or OC
    Last edited by jradomski; 12th November 2008 at 04:09.
    Joe Radomski
    CCR Trimix Instructor Trainer
    ANDI Instructor Trainer Director #10

All posts are personal opinions and DO NOT reflect any affiliated agency unless specifically stated.

RBW Key Holder
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Quote Originally Posted by jradomski  View Original Post
    Curt,

I will see what I can Dig up.. ANDI does not have a cave specific cert.. AT this point to ANDI a cave diver is a cave diver.. the same cert is issued regardless of if you take the training on CCR or OC

I am not positive, BUT does Ginnie Springs require a CCR Cave Cert to dive on their property IF you are using a breather?

New Member barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney's Avatar

I am not positive, BUT does Ginnie Springs require a CCR Cave Cert to dive on their property IF you are using a breather?
    Not presently.

Underwater Speleologist ARGYRIS is a jewel in the rough ARGYRIS is a jewel in the rough ARGYRIS is a jewel in the rough ARGYRIS is a jewel in the rough ARGYRIS is a jewel in the rough ARGYRIS is a jewel in the rough ARGYRIS is a jewel in the rough ARGYRIS is a jewel in the rough ARGYRIS's Avatar

Hi Curt,

For PSAI CCR Cave Training call Gary Taylor at PSAIPresident@aol.com.