+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Going to EuroTek

Sebastian Chander Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg's Avatar
    Deep Smeg

Megalodon

Classic Kiss diver Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty's Avatar
    Classic Kiss 165

Re: Going to EuroTek

Slug and lettuce looks fine to me (not far to stagger).

We at Kent Tooling Diving Products will be there, we are also be at the gala dinner.

We will have some items of stock with us.

Who ever is travling from over seas have a safe trip as well as the people from the UK

John

Quote Originally Posted by Sutty  View Original Post
    Slug and lettuce looks fine to me (not far to stagger).
    indeed it is

I was there lunchtime :)

Classic Kiss diver Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty's Avatar
    Classic Kiss 165

In that case how about any interested parties meeting up in Slug and Lettuce Friday evening? 8ish? Could do with some means of recognition!

Neil

Life starts at 100 rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo's Avatar
    Pelagian DCCCR

Classic KISS, Megalodon

Hi!
    Yes, lets try to get together Friday for beers somewhere.
    Anyone familiar with Birmingham?
    Ill be staying at Hilton Birmingham Metropole hotel close to the dive show.

Cheers
    Roger
    (that look like nothing like James Bond in a suit..... more like my dad)

Sebastian Chander Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg's Avatar
    Deep Smeg

Megalodon

Quote Originally Posted by rogeringebo  View Original Post
    Hi!
    Yes, lets try to get together Friday for beers somewhere.
    Anyone familiar with Birmingham?
    Ill be staying at Hilton Birmingham Metropole hotel close to the dive show.

Cheers
    Roger
    (that look like nothing like James Bond in a suit..... more like my dad)
    hahaha

Know what you mean Roger, that's exactly what my brother said to me when he saw me in a suit.

Ok shall we say 8 o'clock onwards at the Slug & Lettuce for an unofficial RBW get together?

Wear something dive related to identify yourselves.

See ya tomrrow

Seb

Classic Kiss 165

See you there!

Anyone else?

Cut along dotted line... Doppler is just really nice Doppler is just really nice Doppler is just really nice Doppler is just really nice Doppler is just really nice Doppler is just really nice Doppler is just really nice Doppler is just really nice Doppler is just really nice Doppler's Avatar

You guys have fun... wish I could be there: couple of interesting talks planned.

RBW Member Hobbsy is an unknown quantity at this point Hobbsy's Avatar

Hi all, I'm new here (a few will recognise me from elsewhere). I have only just this minute signed up and it's starting to get late, but i'll be there tomorrow and hope to meet up with a couple of familiars.
    ATB,
    Steve.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2