+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Going to EuroTek

Johnny The Hatch Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad's Avatar
    CCR2000, Megalodon, Homebuilt

Norge, FGT, mk15, KISS, Inspo

Going to EuroTek

Hey guys, me and Roger are coming over to Birmingham on Friday afternoon.
    We have yet to book the Gala Dinner and i wanted to ask you guys who is going to the dinner and who is not.

/Jonny

Sebastian Chander Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg's Avatar
    Deep Smeg

Megalodon

Re: Going to EuroTek

I'll be going to the dinner, though not in Black Tie as we've just been asked to.

Just a suit for me.

Anyone else up for Drinks on the Friday night? It'd be nice to finally meet some of you lot.

Cheers

Seb

So many CCR So little etc Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase's Avatar
    JJ Hybrid

Inspo, Hammer Head, KISS rEvo

Sadly i cant get a all w/end pass but Ill be going up on the Sat.

Gutted ill be missing Martin parkers talk thats the main reasion I booked to go on the sat

Hope you lot take lots of notes :D

ATB

Mark

Johnny The Hatch Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad's Avatar

We will probably end up having a few friday night.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelagian  View Original Post
    I'll be going to the dinner, though not in Black Tie as we've just been asked to.

Just a suit for me.

Anyone else up for Drinks on the Friday night? It'd be nice to finally meet some of you lot.

Cheers

Seb

All IMVHO obviously... Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field's Avatar
    NVMCCR Inspiration

Classic KISS, Sport KISS

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Chase  View Original Post
    Gutted ill be missing Martin parkers talk thats the main reasion I booked to go on the sat
    I've changed to Sunday in a hope of seeing Martins talk... FWIW he is supposed to be repeating it/covering similar material at the BSAC DOC- Diving Officer's Conference 2008 Programme - British Sub Aqua Club

Sebastian Chander Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg's Avatar
    Deep Smeg

Megalodon

Anyone know a good bar/pub in Brum, near the Conference?

Seb

RBW Member PPA is an unknown quantity at this point PPA's Avatar

Hi JB

Sue and i will be there. We arrive on Friday and leave Monday morning.
    Cheers
    Pedro

Quote Originally Posted by PPA  View Original Post
    Hi JB

Sue and i will be there. We arrive on Friday and leave Monday morning.
    Cheers
    Pedro
    Pedro my friend, this is great news! look forward to see you both. Where will you stay?

/Jonny

Classic Kiss diver Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty's Avatar
    Classic Kiss 165

I'll be down on the Friday night, staying at the Novotel nearby (not cheap but less than others in walking distance), going to both days.
    I'm also at the Gala dinner along with Martin Robson, Vikki, and some of their mates.
    Should be good!

Neil

Submerge Productions PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver's Avatar

We will be at the event all weekend and also at the Gala. We're in town on Friday so any recommendations for a get-together at a pub or restaurant? That is if you don't mind sitting together with a group of 10 Belgian divers. :D

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast