+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Liquivision X1 Technical Dive Computer

RBW Member mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot's Avatar

Re: Liquivision X1 Technical Dive Computer

Quote Originally Posted by Tienuts  View Original Post

ISC does now offer the meg with a shearwater Pursuit as the secondary. Im not sure if they will do this only hardwired or with a fisher cable. If they will do it with a fisher cable, you're in luck since the PIN-outs on the cable are the same for both the Pursuit and the X1.
    I just did the Shearwater upgrade with ISC. Nice piece of work. I choose to have it hardwired, but a fisher connection is available. ISC, in congruence with their tough as nails standard, does not push the fisher connection, but will bend to consumer wishes after talking through the pros and cons.

I do not believe that you could just plug the X1 onto that fisher though. Yes, it would fit, but the SW is run through a special piece of electronics they call an isolation board. It has it's own battery housing inside the head as well. The SW still runs on it's own battery, but the cell output and processing is through the iso board. I'm not sure how the X1 would react to this.

RBW Member Moray Brown has a spectacular aura about Moray Brown has a spectacular aura about Moray Brown has a spectacular aura about Moray Brown has a spectacular aura about Moray Brown has a spectacular aura about Moray Brown has a spectacular aura about Moray Brown's Avatar
    Cave Meg

Sentinel, Evolution

Eric

Drifting a bit here, but can you post a picture of the two battery readings you mentioned the other day (ie Shearwater & isolation board)

Quote Originally Posted by mempilot  View Original Post
    I just did the Shearwater upgrade with ISC. Nice piece of work. I choose to have it hardwired, but a fisher connection is available. ISC, in congruence with their tough as nails standard, does not push the fisher connection, but will bend to consumer wishes after talking through the pros and cons.

I do not believe that you could just plug the X1 onto that fisher though. Yes, it would fit, but the SW is run through a special piece of electronics they call an isolation board. It has it's own battery housing inside the head as well. The SW still runs on it's own battery, but the cell output and processing is through the iso board. I'm not sure how the X1 would react to this.

RBW Member mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Moray Brown  View Original Post
    Eric

Drifting a bit here, but can you post a picture of the two battery readings you mentioned the other day (ie Shearwater & isolation board)
    I'm still out of town. I won't be home until the 16th, so I'll fire it up then and see if my memory was correct. :)

Tim Owens netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mempilot  View Original Post

isolation is isolation..., mv readings is all that's going out the cable, and nothing is getting past the iso board into the apecs board... I'd expect plug n play...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2