+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Stealth Military Rebreather

Life starts at 100 rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo's Avatar
    Pelagian DCCCR

Classic KISS, Megalodon

Stealth Military Rebreather

A brittish non magnetic electronic rb made by Divex
    Enjoy!
    Rodge

Sorry,had to take off photos

Rodge
    Last edited by rogeringebo; 28th November 2005 at 17:35.

"Dyson with Death" daddy zepp has a spectacular aura about zepp has a spectacular aura about zepp has a spectacular aura about zepp has a spectacular aura about zepp has a spectacular aura about zepp has a spectacular aura about zepp's Avatar

Re: Stealth Military Rebreather

Do you have any more info on it? It is certainly my cup-o' tea!!:D

RBW Member gabrielesub will become famous soon enough gabrielesub will become famous soon enough gabrielesub will become famous soon enough gabrielesub will become famous soon enough gabrielesub's Avatar
    Vision

Classic, dolphin, azimuth, ray

Quote Originally Posted by rogeringebo
    A brittish non magnetic electronic rb made by Divex
    Enjoy!
    Rodge
    Rodge,
    these are pretty old pics...probably the first stealth eod version?
    Do you have any new one?
    If I have tiem I will post some pics about it...

in my opinion divex stealth is probably the state of the art for modern militay E-CCR.

In my picture gallery there is a pic while I am diving it...

thanks again for your post

gabriele

RBW Member CCR900 has a spectacular aura about CCR900 has a spectacular aura about CCR900 has a spectacular aura about CCR900 has a spectacular aura about CCR900 has a spectacular aura about CCR900 has a spectacular aura about CCR900's Avatar

I saw it a few years back, the thing is a monster, as in huge. Full face obligatory...

F

Håkan Karlsson Håkan K is a jewel in the rough Håkan K is a jewel in the rough Håkan K is a jewel in the rough Håkan K is a jewel in the rough Håkan K is a jewel in the rough Håkan K is a jewel in the rough Håkan K is a jewel in the rough Håkan K's Avatar
    Classic KISS

Hi there,

More info can be found at http://www.divex.co.uk/military_stea...ebreather.html

Although the sales representative wasn´t willing to tell the price of the unit.

/Håkan

not RBW staff. EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT's Avatar
    Classic Kiss

Sports kiss, dolphin

85k sterling, Im lead to beleive....

Mr Cheesebox edster will become famous soon enough edster will become famous soon enough edster will become famous soon enough edster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EBT
    85k sterling, Im lead to beleive....
    will you buy me one for Xmas, Secret Santa ? ;)

LEARNING CONTINUALLY rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver's Avatar
    Inspo Vision

Classic YBOD

Quote Originally Posted by Håkan K
    Hi there,

More info can be found at http://www.divex.co.uk/military_stea...ebreather.html

Although the sales representative wasn´t willing to tell the price of the unit.

/Håkan
    From a conversation with Gabry a few years ago " no one can afford it outside a government/military."
    Bill

Acme Serpentine Lubricant lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CCR900
    I saw it a few years back, the thing is a monster, as in huge. Full face obligatory...

F
    It's not that big, it's certainly no bigger than say, a Mk15.5. Which was what it was based on as Divex briefly owned the company which produced them. I didn't think it looked particularly massive.

It is a very nice bit of kit, excellent quality of workmanship from what I've seen of it. I had a poke round it at the Oceanology trade show last year whilst the Divex rep was being distracted and then I was quickly shooed away. Obviously I looked shifty and it was a safe bet that if he didn't come back I was having it :)

I imagine the military sales only policy helps to maintain the price. I'd heard it was closer to £40-50k a unit but even the details of the price seems well protected!
    Last edited by lizardland; 26th November 2005 at 23:00.

Life starts at 100 rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo's Avatar
    Pelagian DCCCR

Classic KISS, Megalodon

the photos were taken today by me......they are here in Sweden to push it on the Swedish military market....the price is about 50 000 usd ......the Divex guy ´would not say.....but we got around that and it is about 450 000 swedish kronor.....witch is about 8.20 to the dollar and 14 to the Sterling....
    Kevlar.carbonfibre.and stuff...have a black box like a aeroplane if somethings go wrong.......can use a line with a cord in it so surfaceteam can se breathingrate,po2,battery,depth,deco time,millivolts in sensors,the works.........has backup battery...can plug it in to a bailout Rb.....and a lot more features...
    Made the Cis look really old =)Rodge

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast