+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Website Assistance

RBW Member DoubleTop is an unknown quantity at this point DoubleTop's Avatar

Website Assistance

I'm doing a website for a campsite/holiday camp in the Isle of Wight (UK).

So, all those sites that have live and forecast weather information embedded, where is the best place to get the info. Ideally I'd love to create a smaller version of the bbc site http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/5day.shtml?id=3160

Anyone ??

Now I thought I could sneak in a few diving site links but seems most are on the other side of the island. There are a few wrecks in the solent but tides must be nightmare there......

DT.

RBW Member Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie's Avatar
    try the metoffice

www.metoffice.org.uk ?
    theres alink on the bbc site anyway

RBW Member DoubleTop is an unknown quantity at this point DoubleTop's Avatar
    Beanie, I've been round and round the met, the bbc, weather.co.uk then over on TPR someone replied with weather.com that has just what I wanted

I was close though

www.vipamedia.com/brighstone/weather_test.htm

DT.

+ Reply to Thread