+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A Job well done

ANDI IT #47 andibk will become famous soon enough andibk will become famous soon enough andibk will become famous soon enough andibk's Avatar
    Hammerhead, Optima and Nautilu

Hammerhead, Inspiration, Kiss

A Job well done

I would like to give alot of credit to the following students over the past couple of months for there hard working in completing there training courses. Also a special thanks to Andrey Shulyar ANDI I.T.#142 for helping out during the training.

Paul Chretien ANDI level 2 CCR Inspiraiton (air Diluant)

Podang Mongkol
    Ouppree Supit
    Krusnkratoke Sawing ANDI level 2 CCR Inspiration
    Klonsiri U-Bon
    Phonyungsong Manoch
    Changtong Panya

John Katerenchuk ANDI level 5 (Full Trimix CCR)
    Many of you who know John on this board did a great job with very high scores on his knowledge and skills.

Now for the next month will be booked up with cave courses.

andibk
    Attached Images

RBW Member Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545's Avatar
    Meg/Shearwater Pathfinder

Re: A Job well done

Quote Originally Posted by andibk  View Original Post
    I would like to give alot of credit to the following students over the past couple of months for there hard working in completing there training courses. Also a special thanks to Andrey Shulyar ANDI I.T.#142 for helping out during the training.

Paul Chretien ANDI level 2 CCR Inspiraiton (air Diluant)

Podang Mongkol
    Ouppree Supit
    Krusnkratoke Sawing ANDI level 2 CCR Inspiration
    Klonsiri U-Bon
    Phonyungsong Manoch
    Changtong Panya

John Katerenchuk ANDI level 5 (Full Trimix CCR)
    Many of you who know John on this board did a great job with very high scores on his knowledge and skills.

Now for the next month will be booked up with cave courses.

andibk
    Well done to everyone for successfully completing your courses.

Congrats John.......I am just sorry I can't join you on those cave dives!!!

Regards,

Lance

Supporting Member Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36's Avatar
    rEvo

Defender Optima Dolphin

Quote Originally Posted by andibk  View Original Post
    ..................Many of you who know John on this board did a great job with very high scores on his knowledge and skills..........................
    Is it possible that he cheated?
    I guarantee that if you CLICK HERE you will not have your view blocked by clothing

Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    I could just be blowing smoke out my butt.
    Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    And note the wisdom from DSix36
    MY ADVICE AND POSTS ARE WORTH EXACTLY WHAT YOU PAID FOR THEM!!!!!!
    POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS SO YESTERDAY AND I AM DONE WITH IT!!!!!

RBW Member mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot's Avatar

Oh great! Now John Cateringtruck is going to have an even bigger head!

Way to go John! Did the deep diving reverse the lingering HPNS effects you've been experiencing topside? :D See any underwater martians down there?

BTW, which breather did you use? KISS or Meg?

Tim Owens netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mempilot  View Original Post
    Oh great! Now John Cateringtruck is going to have an even bigger head!

Way to go John! Did the deep diving reverse the lingering HPNS effects you've been experiencing topside? :D See any underwater martians down there?

BTW, which breather did you use? KISS or Meg?
    I thought gator-ranch was closer to the native (unpronounceable without clicks and whistles) Canadian dialect...

RBW Member jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk's Avatar
    HammerMeg

Kiss Classic, Inspiration

Air Head....oh sorry I mean Aireck

Can you say "Can you rent a truck" fast 5 times?

I have heard them all....keep trying.

I bet that funky blue go cart scooter storage thingy looked real cute towed behind the mini BMW SUV.

Hope you out diving that new head and getting some time on it. :)

John

RBW Member jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk's Avatar
    HammerMeg

Quote Originally Posted by Dsix36  View Original Post
    Is it possible that he cheated?
    Thanks for the advance copies of the exam Don....greatly appreciated. Do not lose the Revo copy I gave you as you will need it for your course.

John

HammerMeg

Quote Originally Posted by netmage  View Original Post
    I thought gator-ranch was closer to the native (unpronounceable without clicks and whistles) Canadian dialect...
    Tim

Your testing my conviction to stick to my promise to you.....remember what happens in NC stays in NC......careful fella.

John

My unit can beat up yours JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97's Avatar
    Optima

Quote Originally Posted by jkaterenchuk  View Original Post
    Tim

Your testing my conviction to stick to my promise to you.....remember what happens in NC stays in NC......careful fella.

John
    Congrats on completing your training John - I'll even grant you amnesty on any ballbreaking for the duration of this post.

As far as Tim, what the hell did he do now?? He tried to touch you in a naughty place, didn't he?? :D

+ Reply to Thread