+ Reply to Thread

Thread: IDA71 Gallery

digital nomad GKAM is a glorious beacon of light GKAM is a glorious beacon of light GKAM is a glorious beacon of light GKAM is a glorious beacon of light GKAM is a glorious beacon of light GKAM is a glorious beacon of light GKAM is a glorious beacon of light GKAM is a glorious beacon of light GKAM is a glorious beacon of light GKAM is a glorious beacon of light GKAM is a glorious beacon of light GKAM's Avatar
    Hyperion pSCR

IDA71, HomeBuilts, Ray, RGU/FM

Lightbulb IDA71 Gallery

Hello everyone!

I see quite a bit of movement around IDAs converted to mCCRs and I am also sure there are even more people doing mods that simply lurk and observe.

Would you like to post some pictures on the Gallery for all to see what you are doing and how?

Perhaps it is nice to slowly create an IDA gallery section like the one with the modified Dolphins. IDA71 Rocks!

GKAM

"Dyson with Death" daddy zepp has a spectacular aura about zepp has a spectacular aura about zepp has a spectacular aura about zepp has a spectacular aura about zepp has a spectacular aura about zepp has a spectacular aura about zepp's Avatar

Re: IDA71 Gallery

You can see mine here http://www.rebreatherworld.com/gallery/cat48.html but for some reason it puts the pics up in the wrong order, instead of putting the last pic up at the end, it shows the last first...... I give up on that one.

RBW Founder schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford's Avatar

Re: IDA71 Gallery

at the bottom of the screen you can change the sort ordere eg ascending or descending form the little drop down.

stuart

+ Reply to Thread