+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Advanced tickets close Mon 3rd

EXPLORER Leigh Bishop is an unknown quantity at this point Leigh Bishop's Avatar

Advanced tickets close Mon 3rd

Advanced tickets for EuroTek and the Tek divers Gala Dinner close at Midnight Mon 3rd Nov.

Advance tickets will get you straight into the conference without delay where the presentations kick off soon after the doors open. You will also save money as tickets on the door as with all events will be priced higher. For a last chance to get advanced tickets click here
    http://www.eurotek.uk.com/tickets.htm

Donít forget all advanced tickets brought for the show automatically enter you for the draw to win a brand new APD rebreather.

There is also a chance to Win £1000's of pounds worth of other prizes in our Charity draw including a VR3 dive computer a Cell checker and much more. A full list of excellent prizes kindly donated by our exhibitors and speakers for the EuroTek show can be seen at http://www.eurotek.uk.com/prizes.htm

Many of our exhibitors have kindly donated equipment which you can win at the Tek Divers Gala Evening Dinner. This will be a draw on the evening of the event with all proceeds of the evening going to charity to be announced on the night. All delegates attending the Gala Dinner can enter the draw. More prizes are being added as the days get closer to the show.
    Leigh Bishop
    co organiser EuroTek Tek diving show
    www.eurotek.uk.com & www.eurotekpodcasts.com
    Shipwreck Exploration
    www.deepimage.co.uk

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Re: Advanced tickets close Mon 3rd

Quote Originally Posted by Leigh Bishop  View Original Post
    Advanced tickets for EuroTek and the Tek divers Gala Dinner close at Midnight Mon 3rd Nov.

Advance tickets will get you straight into the conference without delay where the presentations kick off soon after the doors open. You will also save money as tickets on the door as with all events will be priced higher. For a last chance to get advanced tickets click here
    http://www.eurotek.uk.com/tickets.htm

Donít forget all advanced tickets brought for the show automatically enter you for the draw to win a brand new APD rebreather.

There is also a chance to Win £1000's of pounds worth of other prizes in our Charity draw including a VR3 dive computer a Cell checker and much more. A full list of excellent prizes kindly donated by our exhibitors and speakers for the EuroTek show can be seen at http://www.eurotek.uk.com/prizes.htm

Many of our exhibitors have kindly donated equipment which you can win at the Tek Divers Gala Evening Dinner. This will be a draw on the evening of the event with all proceeds of the evening going to charity to be announced on the night. All delegates attending the Gala Dinner can enter the draw. More prizes are being added as the days get closer to the show.
    Dam, Wish I could had made it from the USA. NEXT TIME!!!!!

EXPLORER Leigh Bishop is an unknown quantity at this point Leigh Bishop's Avatar

£10,000 Worth Of Prizes Up For Grabs

Last Chance for Advanced Tickets today

There is now over £10,000 ($17,000) worth of prizes to win at the EuroTek.08 conference Gala Dinner and advanced tickets as well as tickets for the dinner go off line at Midnight tonight.

A BIG list of prizes are now on line to see with tons of manufacturers donating for this Charity Draw. A full online list is here Prizes to

Every ticket brought for the show entrance gets you into the draw for the APD rebreather which will be drawn on the Sat evening of the Gala Dinner by Martin Parker & Nicky Finn from AP. No Sunday on the door tickets will be eligible for the draw.

For last minute advance tickets for the Dinner and the Grand draw as well as the conference see the ticket page on the website diving show & exhibition

EuroTek is currently the buzz word and is now shaping up to be a great Tek conference with hundreds of delegates already purchasing advanced tickets.

Hope to see you all there
    Leigh Bishop
    Shipwreck Exploration
    www.deepimage.co.uk

New Member barry120M is an unknown quantity at this point barry120M's Avatar

Come on lads time is fast running out if we are all wanting to get a chance of winning one of these fantastic prizes that are on going to be given away. At the Gala Meal

Barry

New Member barry120M is an unknown quantity at this point barry120M's Avatar

Have a look at the prizes

Have you seen the list of prizes that are up for the taking.

I canít believe the value of some of the items, like the Ambient Pressure Diving Rebreather,OThree RI DrysuitSystem and the VR3 mixed gas dive computer. Just to name a few of them.
    The Gala night should be a night to remember and it will be talked about for years to come.
    There is a special event that will be happening at the Gala Meal that will be a first and you need to be there to see it. I am sure it will get the attention of every person at the Gala Evening as they all watch in anticipation.
    This is no wind up and for all those people that are going it will be well worth the cost and you never know you could be going home with one of the super prizes.

Regards

Barry

All IMVHO obviously... Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field's Avatar
    NVMCCR Inspiration

Classic KISS, Sport KISS

I can't believe some people would choose to go to a Gala dinner with a load of divers but it takes all sorts! :D

Would be nice to be able to get hold of the organisers though as the talks have swapped around so much now I either need to change my day of attendance or cancel altogether... currently all the Eurotek addresses are bouncing but that could just be me?

RBW Member Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Field  View Original Post
    I can't believe some people would choose to go to a Gala dinner with a load of divers but it takes all sorts! :D
    We had one saturday night ;)

Although very elite and not very Gala :D

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Field  View Original Post

Would be nice to be able to get hold of the organisers though as the talks have swapped around so much now I either need to change my day of attendance or cancel altogether... currently all the Eurotek addresses are bouncing but that could just be me?
    Ben
    I'm sorry you feel that way, I had to Change Martin Parkers talk to the Sunday on his request (thatís the only person who has switched days to present) these things happen and Martin will be flying in from the US on the Sat so just in case he never made it up the motorway in time we changed it. Martin has some serious buisiness to deal with which is out of our hands but at least he is still talking and so far from the feedback we are getting youd have to get an early seat or you wont get in. I canít apologize enough for the inconvenience this may have caused you.

Indeed we are in undated with requests for advanced tickets and our servers are taking a pounding, please once again accept my apologies. The three of us putting this together are Divers not unlike yourself and working 17 hour days to pull this off for divers like you. We are sorry that you donít like the idea of Tek divers from all across Europe all getting together for an evening together under one roof.

If there are any changes you would like to see or if you have any ideas of how to run it better than we are currently doing then please we would love some improvement feedback.

You say would be nice to get hold of the organisers because the talks (or should I say talk) have changed. Well now you have got hold of one of them what do you want to say ?
    Leigh Bishop
    Shipwreck Exploration
    www.deepimage.co.uk

All IMVHO obviously... Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field's Avatar
    NVMCCR Inspiration

Classic KISS, Sport KISS

Martin has some serious buisiness to deal with which is out of our hands but at least he is still talking and so far from the feedback we are getting youd have to get an early seat or you wont get in. I canít apologize enough for the inconvenience this may have caused you.

Its not your fault of course, just when its changed it makes it hard for those who can only come on one day and choise a day specifically for certain talks, I have mailed "Roz" I think who was sending out the tickets to see if we could change days of attendance but got lots of bounced messages.

Can we change tickets to the Sunday?

We are sorry that you donít like the idea of Tek divers from all across Europe all getting together for an evening together under one roof.

I was joking (see the smilie)
    I would like to go but its abit pricey for me- maybe if you'd had a BBQ I could have stretched to it! ;)

If there are any changes you would like to see or if you have any ideas of how to run it better than we are currently doing then please we would love some improvement feedback.
    Well I think you've done a cracking job considering your "just three divers" although thats clearly being modest...

Obviously bigger halls for the talks would be nice seeing as they'll no doubt be rammed- of course halls are expensive.

Any idea how many attendees there will be in comparison to the seating- what are our chances of seeing any of the talks?

Thanks Ben

The inconvenience of talks having to be re scheduled has caused me additional work to say the least, the schedules that were paid and printed and sent from the USA to fit into the exhibition frames outside each room of course now need to be done all over again. That’s just one job out of dozens. Organising a TEK diving show is hard work, David Strike down in Sydney is doing the next Oztek all on his own! We have three of us but are going to reply on help from a number of pals over the weekend as well as the staff at the venue.

Its shaping up to be a great show, a special short film has been made for those attending the Gala Dinner from a well known TV diving show that never made the screens. Should be good.

I dont know how many advanced tickets have been sold Roz is still working through them getting them out to people, we should expect many more on the door because people usually leave it until last minute. The benifits of advanced booking have now passed though.

See you there (if I've got any energy left to make it myself)
    Leigh Bishop
    Shipwreck Exploration
    www.deepimage.co.uk