+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Beware of Stalker - JCDesign97

RBW Member jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk's Avatar
    HammerMeg

Kiss Classic, Inspiration

Beware of Stalker - JCDesign97

Let this serve as appropriate warning to all. JCDesign97 aka John Cogan has been cruising the board and bantering me with comments about being sarcastic. It seems his tyraids have increased since his favorite local team finally won some kind of championship.

Ok you Optima weenie....I have had enough of your badgering. You don't know whom your playing with and the impact of my influence. Take this....and let it serve a your last warning......

http://www.cnnbcvideo.com/index.html?nid=2wsgHxOX_Btm1V_frDiyJDc3OTE2OTQ-&referred_by=13041568-UTgdkEx

:D John K

RBW Member Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545's Avatar
    Meg/Shearwater Pathfinder

Re: Beware of Stalker - JCDesign97

Quote Originally Posted by jkaterenchuk  View Original Post
    Let this serve as appropriate warning to all. JCDesign97 aka John Cogan has been cruising the board and bantering me with comments about being sarcastic. It seems his tyraids have increased since his favorite local team finally won some kind of championship.

Ok you Optima weenie....I have had enough of your badgering. You don't know whom your playing with and the impact of my influence. Take this....and let it serve a your last warning......

http://www.cnnbcvideo.com/index.html?nid=2wsgHxOX_Btm1V_frDiyJDc3OTE2OTQ-&referred_by=13041568-UTgdkEx

:D John K
    Cripes John.....

Looks like you're going to have to call in the big guns again :D:D

Regards,

Lance

Supporting Member edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque's Avatar
    rEvo III mini

Congrats on the win, JC. It's awesome. I am quite happy for you. Still can't understand why we weren't battling the Phillies though.

Erik

My unit can beat up yours JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97's Avatar
    Optima

I don't know how I missed seeing this thread until today, but nice work John! :D I must have been too busy directing Hello Kitty humor at Tim.

As far as the Phillies penant win I'm not a Philadelphia native, so I won't be getting into any fights or smashing any store fronts ; but it's good to see them bring home a 'W' for a change.

And the first step towards a cure for your sarcasm John is admitting that you have a problem ...

RBW Member jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk's Avatar
    HammerMeg

Advice coming from a recovering Pyromaniac? I think I will pass.

However, good news for you. I have the prototypes made from the Thai factory of the Meg Electronics protector and the overnight Meg scrubber cover that you special ordered for Tim. See the pictures and please approve for manufacturing. We need your approval forthwith as the shipping container is waiting to be loaded on the ship bound for Philli.

John
    Last edited by jkaterenchuk; 9th December 2008 at 13:54.

RBW Member brandonmc is a glorious beacon of light brandonmc is a glorious beacon of light brandonmc is a glorious beacon of light brandonmc is a glorious beacon of light brandonmc is a glorious beacon of light brandonmc is a glorious beacon of light brandonmc is a glorious beacon of light brandonmc is a glorious beacon of light brandonmc is a glorious beacon of light brandonmc is a glorious beacon of light brandonmc is a glorious beacon of light brandonmc's Avatar

I really miss JC

HammerMeg

Quote Originally Posted by brandonmc  View Original Post
    I really miss JC
    From what I understand you two might want to contact Tim as I believe he has a closet that he might rent to you and JC so you can get reaquainted. :D

John

RBW Member brandonmc is a glorious beacon of light brandonmc is a glorious beacon of light brandonmc is a glorious beacon of light brandonmc is a glorious beacon of light brandonmc is a glorious beacon of light brandonmc is a glorious beacon of light brandonmc is a glorious beacon of light brandonmc is a glorious beacon of light brandonmc is a glorious beacon of light brandonmc is a glorious beacon of light brandonmc is a glorious beacon of light brandonmc's Avatar

From what I understand you two might want to contact Tim as I believe he has a closet that he might rent to you and JC so you can get reaquainted. :D

John
    Seven minutes in heaven - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

HammerMeg

Just keep the Meg away from his Optima.....we don't want any mutations running around thinking they should be treated like a Meg. Other than that I don't want to know any of the details....on RBW its don't ask...don't tell.

John

Just keep the Meg away from his Optima.....we don't want any mutations running around thinking they should be treated like a Meg. Other than that I don't want to know any of the details....on RBW its don't ask...don't tell.

John
    JK: Just remember... it's only gay if you open your eyes.

JC: Trying to get out on the Tuna Sunday if you're around.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast