+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Anyone in close proximity to Curt Bowen's keyboard?

Train Wrecked Guppy ;) brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr's Avatar

Anyone in close proximity to Curt Bowen's keyboard?

...could you disable/remove/break his cap's lock for us? :D
    iDeco Pro - iPhone Decompression Planning
    iDeco Pro

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Re: Anyone in close proximity to Curt Bowen's keyboard?

Quote Originally Posted by brockbr  View Original Post
    ...could you disable/remove/break his cap's lock for us? :D

I don't see what your talking about?

Train Wrecked Guppy ;) brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Curt Bowen  View Original Post
    I don't see what your talking about?
    The ALL CAP FORUM TITLES :D Wow - That's hard on the eye's. And of course, hitting "refresh" on the front page results in them all being fixed :D

Just another nit-picky member ;)
    iDeco Pro

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

The ALL CAP FORUM TITLES :D Wow - That's hard on the eye's. And of course, hitting "refresh" on the front page results in them all being fixed :D

Just another nit-picky member ;)

Amazing isn't it! Yes, VERY PICKY

I would think these picky people would be submitting some editorials, photos, and videos and not looking for spelling errors all day. OR maybe even diving?

Quote Originally Posted by Curt Bowen  View Original Post
    Amazing isn't it! Yes, VERY PICKY

I would think these picky people would be submitting some editorials, photos, and videos and not looking for spelling errors all day. OR maybe even diving?
    Writing software, diving, and nit-picking you is all I have time for these days ;)
    iDeco Pro

Diving Technologist JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba's Avatar
    KISS Classic # 275

MK15, Draeger, TheKyle-CCR

CUT HIM SOME SLACK --- HE'S WORKING HIS BUTT OFF TO MAKE THIS TRANSITION SEAMLESS ..............

RBW Member satansma has a spectacular aura about satansma has a spectacular aura about satansma has a spectacular aura about satansma has a spectacular aura about satansma has a spectacular aura about satansma has a spectacular aura about satansma's Avatar

And must we have so many announcements? This forum was nicknamed "sponsorworld" in a somewhat tongue-in-cheek manner, but it certainly seems to be living up to its name.

Dang - Get a thicker skin. It's called humor - Sheesh.
    iDeco Pro

RBW Key Holder
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Quote Originally Posted by JS1scuba  View Original Post
    CUT HIM SOME SLACK --- HE'S WORKING HIS BUTT OFF TO MAKE THIS TRANSITION SEAMLESS ..............

Don’t worry Joel, I do not get flustered easily. Hell I have owned a technical dive magazine since 1995 so I have had over a decade to learn how not to listen. And I know you know what I mean by that…

RBW Key Holder
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Dang - Get a thicker skin. It's called humor - Sheesh.

Guys, you’re not going to hurt my feelings!!!!

I do not have any to hurt!!!!

Now if you don’t take the beer I buy for you, it will hurt my feelings, for maybe long enough for me to take it back and drink it myself.