+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I just wanna go dive

Nailer99 Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith's Avatar
    Megalodon

I just wanna go dive

I'm sick of reading about obscure European Safety Standards for critical life support yadda yaddas. I'm tired of sock puppets, people accusing people of being sock puppets, and sock puppets accusing other sock puppets of being people. I'm tired of global conspiracy theories. I'm even tired of agendas, vendettas, and feuds. (And I'm directly related to the McCoys, of Hatfield/ McCoy Feud fame! LINK Yeah, I know. My side lost. I'm over it.)

I just wanna dive. I know these beasts are dangerous. Give me a freaking break. Who, here, bought, trained on, and started diving, a freaking closed circuit rebreather, with no idea that it was capable of killing you? Really? You had no idea? Why don't you go look for spare change on the railroad tracks for a while, while the grown-ups talk? Run along, now.

For one reason or another, it's been a couple of weeks since I've been in the water. That's pretty rare for me. I'm going out tomorrow after work with some friends. And I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas morning!

I know, I know- it's dangerous. Someone could get hurt....or die. They could also get hurt or die driving to the dive site. And, yes, I know- there's room for improvement in the industry- there are many deaths, and many we can't explain.....and I do care, and I have spent a ridiculous amount of time reading about them.

But, in the meantime......I'm going diving tomorrow. :D
    Wish me luck.
    Last edited by Joshua Smith; 30th October 2008 at 07:05.

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Re: I just wanna go dive

Quote Originally Posted by Nailer99  View Original Post
    I'm sick of reading about obscure European Safety Standards for critical life support yadda yaddas. I'm tired of sock puppets, people accusing people of being sock puppets, and sock puppets accusing other sock puppets of being people. I'm tired of global conspiracy theories. I'm even tired of agendas, vendettas, and feuds. (And I'm directly related to the McCoys, of Hatfield/ McCoy Feud fame! LINK Yeah, I know. My side lost. I'm over it.)

I just wanna dive. I know these beasts are dangerous. Give me a freaking break. Who, here, bought, trained on, and started diving, a freaking closed circuit rebreather, with no idea that it was capable of killing you? Really? You had no idea? Why don't you go look for spare change on the railroad tracks for a while, while the grown-ups talk? Run along, now.

For one reason or another, it's been a couple of weeks since I've been in the water. That's pretty rare for me. I'm going out tomorrow after work with some friends. And I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas morning!

I know, I know- it's dangerous. Someone could get hurt....or die. They could also get hurt or die driving to the dive site. And, yes, I know- there's room for improvement in the industry- there are many deaths, and many we can't explain.....and I do care, and I have spent a ridiculous amount of time reading about them.

Wish me luck.
    I wish you LUCK! Have a Great Dive.
    Best re,
    Chett. L

Now showing as "Dean Coote" Numpty diver will become famous soon enough Numpty diver will become famous soon enough Numpty diver will become famous soon enough Numpty diver will become famous soon enough Numpty diver's Avatar

I also need coffee in the morning :)

Have a great dive

Tim Owens netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage's Avatar

I expect a complete trip report....
    :)

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Yahoooo, I like your attitude!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nailer99  View Original Post

Wish me luck.

RBW Member jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk's Avatar
    HammerMeg

Kiss Classic, Inspiration

Jeez and I get accused of being sarcastic Glad I lived thru the 82M dive today so that I could read your post.

John

My unit can beat up yours JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97's Avatar
    Optima

Quote Originally Posted by jkaterenchuk  View Original Post
    Jeez and I get accused of being sarcastic Glad I lived thru the 82M dive today so that I could read your post.

John
    John - stop being sarcastic.

:D

rEvo CCR Driver silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba's Avatar
    JJ-CCR, rEvo

Nailer99- I think you speak the way a lot of us here feel on this site. Now, why don't you tell us how you really feel about it

Have a safe dive and I really, really hope you don't get in a car accident on the way to the dive site;)

ADM/RBW Staff John Rawlings has a spectacular aura about John Rawlings has a spectacular aura about John Rawlings has a spectacular aura about John Rawlings has a spectacular aura about John Rawlings has a spectacular aura about John Rawlings's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Ah, Nailer my good ol' dive buddy! Finally decided to come out of the closet as a "non-sock puppet", eh? ;) Great rant! Honestly, one of your best!

Sorry that I won't be able to join you this weekend underwater, but my sinuses and nose are still frickin' packed with gauze!

If we can get a LOT more folks with your attitude participating here the "new" ADM/RBW will soon be better than ever!

Have a great dive....and remember your temporarily shore-bound dive buddy while you're down there!

- John

ZeroEmissions Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad's Avatar
    Sentinel/Boris/Evo/Liberty

HomeBuild, AP Classic, Path

OOOOh, finally a ray of light...

Nad