+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Supply of OMG (Azimuth/C96) DSV hoses

l MHD is a glorious beacon of light MHD is a glorious beacon of light MHD is a glorious beacon of light MHD is a glorious beacon of light MHD is a glorious beacon of light MHD is a glorious beacon of light MHD is a glorious beacon of light MHD is a glorious beacon of light MHD is a glorious beacon of light MHD is a glorious beacon of light MHD is a glorious beacon of light MHD's Avatar
    classic, sports Kiss

Azimuth, mccr azi

Supply of OMG (Azimuth/C96) DSV hoses

Has any one got supply of OMG rebreather hoses. Most suppliers I have talked to will only supply the hose as a completed unit with both end fittings and one way valve, with a resulting price of $300 US. So wondering if anybody has been able to just source the hoses either from OMG or an alternate supply.

Matt
    Last edited by MHD; 25th November 2005 at 21:03. Reason: spelling

RBW Member gabrielesub will become famous soon enough gabrielesub will become famous soon enough gabrielesub will become famous soon enough gabrielesub will become famous soon enough gabrielesub's Avatar
    Vision

Classic, dolphin, azimuth, ray

Re: Supply of OMG (Azimuth/C96) DSV hoses

Quote Originally Posted by MHD
    Has any one got supply of OMG rebreather hoses. Most suppliers I have talked to will only supply the hose as a completed unit with both end fittings and one way valve, with a resulting price of $300 US. So wondering if anybody has been able to just source the hoses either from OMG or an alternate supply.

Matt
    Hey Matt,
    I am an Azimuth Instructor, I live very close to OMG...
    I could help you in some way...
    let me know what you need, I ll try to help you.

bye
    Gabriele

+ Reply to Thread