Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: DEMA 2008 Pictures

RBW Member PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2's Avatar

DEMA 2008 Pictures

Hello,

I just posted some snapshots from DEMA in the Gallery. You can find them under the Gallery/Rebreather Events/DEMA 2008.

My apologies on the quality of some of the shots, I just brought my point-and-shoot compact camera so didn't have as much lightening flexibility as some of the shots may have warranted.

I hope I've included most of the items of interest in rebreathers, but I likely missed a few things.

Sincerely,

Paul
    Last edited by PaulTG2; 24th October 2008 at 18:52.
    Paul's first law states that the safety of an activity is determined by how forgiving of mistakes the activity is.

Paul's second law states that the difference between an adventurer and an explorer is whether the doing or the learning comes first.

"Don't be surprised if at the center of every hurricane in your life is an "I"." --paul gernhardt

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Re: DEMA 2008 Pictures

Quote Originally Posted by PaulTG2  View Original Post
    Hello,

I just posted some snapshots from DEMA in the Gallery. You can find them under the Gallery/Rebreather Events/DEMA 2008.

My apologies on the quality of some of the shots, I just brought my point-and-shoot compact camera so didn't have as much lightening flexibility as some of the shots may have warranted.

I hope I've included most of the items of interest in rebreathers, but I likely missed a few things.

Sincerely,

Paul
    Hi Paul,

Lot’s of great photos. I will be posting my photos from DEMA shortly on the gallery too.

Best regards,
    Chett. L

Stefan Besier caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7's Avatar
    PRISM Topaz & Sport KISS

(still owned) MK15

Thanks for the pictures, Paul, you got some nice details there.
    The elusive Poseidon HUD, pre-packed cartridges, Micro-Meg, ORA, new AP case, lots of goodies, good going. Was the PRISM2 there? Hollis announced they would have it at their booth.

Am amazed that Frog still hops the show circuit ...

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Quote Originally Posted by caveseeker7  View Original Post
    Thanks for the pictures, Paul, you got some nice details there.
    The elusive Poseidon HUD, pre-packed cartridges, Micro-Meg, ORA, new AP case, lots of goodies, good going. Was the PRISM2 there? Hollis announced they would have it at their booth.

Am amazed that Frog still hops the show circuit ...
    Hi Stefan,

Yes, Hollis was there. I will post some pictures shortly that shows some of there new stuff.

Best re,
    Chett. L

Markku Diedrich Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure's Avatar
    Megalodon Apeks 2.5

Classic Inspiration

Paul,
    thanks for the pics.

RBW Member PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2's Avatar

Hello,

I posted a few more photos from DEMA.

They include better close-up photos of the Apocalypse BOV and Top of the unit, the VRX Solar Charger, KISS shots of the new manifold connector, a Navy Research Rebreather, and some other misc. shots.

I hope you find these helpful.

BTW. the Apocalypse BOV is shown in the OC mode. Normally the hooked latch on top is held in place by the side hook. Pushing the side hook releases the hook which is spring loaded to rotate clockwise to the OC mode. Reportedly a strap around the side hook to the diver's head causes is to automatically go to OC mode if it is removed from the mouth. The BOV also acts as the make-up-gase automatic addition (ADV). It accomplishes this by increasing the crack pressure when in CCR mode and reducing it (and opening the exaughst ports) when in OC mode.
    Paul's first law states that the safety of an activity is determined by how forgiving of mistakes the activity is.

Paul's second law states that the difference between an adventurer and an explorer is whether the doing or the learning comes first.

"Don't be surprised if at the center of every hurricane in your life is an "I"." --paul gernhardt

RBW Member mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot's Avatar

Great pics!

You have a HHCCR labeled as an ISC Megalodon though. ;)

Hello,

My apologies to both. I'll hunt it down and correct it.

Sincerely,

Paul

Quote Originally Posted by mempilot  View Original Post
    Great pics!

You have a HHCCR labeled as an ISC Megalodon though. ;)

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Just posted new 2008, DEMA pictures. Go to Gallery, Rebreather Events and then 2008 DEMA.

I will post more pictures of the Apocalypse and AP, tomorrow and more.

Best regards,

Chett. L

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Just completed posting APOCALYPSE TYPE IV SPORTS mCCR, CCR, and REVO, DEMA 2008, photos

Go to Gallery, Rebreather Events and then 2008 DEMA.

Best regards,
    Chett. L

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast