Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Dema 2008

Reads fine print (mostly) Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather's Avatar
    MEGALODON MK15.5

BMR500 IDA71 IDA64 RGUFM AKA60

Re: Dema 2008

Quote Originally Posted by jtoorish  View Original Post
    Kilts?

(At Philly Airport --enroute to Vegas)
    :p
    Attached Images

RBW Member PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2's Avatar

Re: Dema 2008

Hello,

Well I made it from Virginia to LAs Vegas in one piece. I had nasty headwinds for half the trip (75 kts on the nose for a good portion of the trip), but managed it in one fuel stop and still made it for an early dinner.

Can't wait for the show tomorrow. It's my favorite show of the year.

Sincerely,

Paul
    Paul's first law states that the safety of an activity is determined by how forgiving of mistakes the activity is.

Paul's second law states that the difference between an adventurer and an explorer is whether the doing or the learning comes first.

"Don't be surprised if at the center of every hurricane in your life is an "I"." --paul gernhardt

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2