Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Dema 2008

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Dema 2008

I am on my way to DEMA, see everyone there.
    I will be in the KISS Rebreathers booth or out walking around. Stop by and introduce yourself.

RBW Member PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2's Avatar

Re: Dema 2008

Hello,

See you there. Paula and I are planning to be wheels up from Virginia in the morning and arriving for dinner. Hope to see everyone there!

Sincerely,

Paul
    Paul's first law states that the safety of an activity is determined by how forgiving of mistakes the activity is.

Paul's second law states that the difference between an adventurer and an explorer is whether the doing or the learning comes first.

"Don't be surprised if at the center of every hurricane in your life is an "I"." --paul gernhardt

LEARNING CONTINUALLY rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver's Avatar
    Inspo Vision

Classic YBOD

I fly out of H-town tomorrow evening. Will be there for the whole show.
    Any news on a RBW party?

RBW Member curt is an unknown quantity at this point curt's Avatar
    Rebreathers Australia Stingray

I'll be in the PSAI booth or walking around the show.

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Casual Sport Kiss Pilot RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut's Avatar
    Sport Kiss

Talking Re: Dema 2008

I will fly in tomorrow evening and stay for all 4 days of the show.
    I can be found at booth #4636 (Inula Diving)

Stop on by and say hello

RBN

Bill Reals breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals's Avatar
    rEvo II Hybrid

KISS Classic

Tyler, Paul, Brandon and I will be at the DeepOutdoors Booth all week.

Additionally, I will be "live blogging" the event as I've done for the Long Beach Dive Show for the past two years. This is pictures, text and sometimes low-grade video.

So, if you can't make it, I will try to keep you updated with all the new gear with a slant towards rebreathers, tech diving, photo/video gear, scooters and booths with babes.

I'll try to keep everyone updated.

For those of you who can't attend, what do you want to see (besides the booth babes) and I'll try to take pictures and do a write up.
    Last edited by breals; 21st October 2008 at 03:51.

RBW Member digital_steve is an unknown quantity at this point digital_steve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Curt Bowen  View Original Post
    I am on my way to DEMA, see everyone there.
    I will be in the KISS Rebreathers booth or out walking around. Stop by and introduce yourself.
    i can't make it
    Pick me up an armadillo exploration harness for me and send it over will ya?
    Pay ya later
    ;)
    Have fun you lucky people going to DEMA.

RBW Member Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie's Avatar

I've set up the DEMA 2008 gallery under rebreather events for when people have photos to upload.

Drop me a line if you want sub catorgories.

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Quote Originally Posted by rigdiver  View Original Post
    I fly out of H-town tomorrow evening. Will be there for the whole show.
    Any news on a Rebreather World party?
    It is going to be thursday night at around 8ish, location unknown right now

I will make up fliers and hand them out at the show

due to I just bought RBW a couple weeks ago, i have to keep it simple and casual

Closed Account jtoorish is an unknown quantity at this point jtoorish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Curt Bowen  View Original Post

due to I just bought Rebreather World a couple weeks ago, i have to keep it simple and casual

Kilts?

(At Philly Airport --enroute to Vegas)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast