+ Reply to Thread

Thread: just got it

Curmudgeon babar is a jewel in the rough babar is a jewel in the rough babar is a jewel in the rough babar is a jewel in the rough babar is a jewel in the rough babar is a jewel in the rough babar is a jewel in the rough babar is a jewel in the rough babar's Avatar

just got it

Yes!!

I just it. Sport KISS number 097 is mine. I have to say I was very surprised to see how small the box was. Then when I opened it the unit was even smaller. Its beautiful, and it seems to be very well put together and it's very sturdy. The hoses seem tight and It passed positive and neg pressure tests as soon as I put it together, which was also really easy. The CD that came with it is for the classic. Is there a seperate sport CD?

I'm sitting here looking at it:D , but my tanks aren't here yet, so I can't go try it out in the pool . But they'll be here soon:D

RBW Founder schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford's Avatar

Re: just got it

share a picture or tow then! congrats - I would be driving to nearest store or a friends house just to borrow some tanks to play with it!

Stuart

+ Reply to Thread