Closed Thread

Thread: hose weights FS

RBW Member robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante's Avatar
    HammerMeg, Sidemount Prism,

HammerMk15, LARV, Kiss

hose weights FS

Hi all. Been lurking here a bit, while having fun diving my sport kiss. I didn't much like the lead string on the SK, so I made up some hose weights and have extras. What I did was copy the inspiration weight on the ID but make it a little larger on the od. The inspo wt is 5.5 oz, the kiss lead string is 8 oz., my weights are 9.5 oz. They are brass with chrome plating. If you are interested pmail me and I can send you a pic (robinfante at gmail.com. They are $40 pair plus $5 shipping in the US, I can ship worldwide if you let me know where you are. If you buy more than one pair they are $36 a pair.

thanks for your attention.
    rob infante

Emoticonoclast dantheman is a jewel in the rough dantheman is a jewel in the rough dantheman is a jewel in the rough dantheman is a jewel in the rough dantheman is a jewel in the rough dantheman is a jewel in the rough dantheman is a jewel in the rough dantheman's Avatar

Re: hose weights FS

I've seen them. They are very nice.
    Shiny and smooth. Very professionally made.

--dan

PS. Rob did not pay me for this report :D

Closed Thread