+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Sockpuppet Nation

RBW Member jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk's Avatar
    HammerMeg

Kiss Classic, Inspiration

Re: Sockpuppet Nation

Quote Originally Posted by mempilot  View Original Post
    Ah John! You know I like all you guys up there in the land of Hershey. Hey, when are you coming down to dive again? I'm thinking about putting together a big SCRUB event like last years after the first of the year. You and John C are welcome as usual.
    Yes I know I was just yanking your chain. Well I am still in Asia so I have not given any consideration to coming down but I suspect when I step off the plane in mid November and get hit by the cold air I will start to think about it. When you decide on possible dates let me know. I was thinking about trying to do something in the early new year...like cave diving in Mexico but have not decided. I am also thinking about a deep wreck trip back in Asia in May...so many possibilities and not enough time to do it all. Coming to Florida is so much easier that either of those other options.

John
    Last edited by jkaterenchuk; 18th October 2008 at 12:32.

Banned AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chris at Silent World  View Original Post
    Your case was different though AM, and not related to this post. You were lambasted openly by the majority because of your poor attitude and obvious agenda on your recent episode. You only have yourself to blame.

Dont cloud Erics valid complaint
    I did not mention "my case" - I referred to safety discussions. There are sock puppets pervading all manner of safety-oriented discussions here, particularly where design faults of various rebreathers are discussed.

Furthermore, I stand by my approach in undertaking professional collaboration with an equipment manufacturer, rather than opening some ludicrous trial by internet process, without all of the relevant facts and data. Like it or not, that's the appropriate way to proceed and the only "agenda" I have ever had, in all of my contributions here, is safety improvement.

If Eric feels that my comments about the prevalence of sock puppets on this board is "clouding his valid complaint" I am quite sure he will advise me himself.

Regards

AnneMarie

Submerge Productions PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AM  View Original Post
    Furthermore, I stand by my approach in undertaking professional collaboration with an equipment manufacturer, rather than opening some ludicrous trial by internet process, without all of the relevant facts and data.
    AM, I really don't get it.

Why in heavens name did you start this trial via the Internet if you didn't want an "internet trail" in the first place? Ok, it backfired. So what. Put this thing to bed. It's been going on long enough. Revive the threads when you want to publish the data log or when you have results from proper testing.

Temp Read Only Mode ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PCDiver  View Original Post
    AM, I really don't get it.

Why in heavens name did you start this trial via the Internet if you didn't want an "internet trail" in the first place? Ok, it backfired. So what. Put this thing to bed. It's been going on long enough. Revive the threads when you want to publish the data log or when you have results from proper testing.
    you had to say it i blame you for giving her the idea

19-10-08, 02:57 PM
    Diving Incident Update - YD Scuba Diving Forums

i cant see anything new

ada

I finished it once, but.. PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS's Avatar
    Inspiration Vision

Inspiration Classic

Joking, right?

Furthermore, I stand by my approach in undertaking professional collaboration with an equipment manufacturer,
    Cough, splutter, choke......

rather than opening some ludicrous trial by internet process, without all of the relevant facts and data.
    I'm sorry? What did you just say?

Like it or not, that's the appropriate way to proceed and the only "agenda" I have ever had, in all of my contributions here, is safety improvement.
    Yeah, right. On and on, ad nauseum.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5