+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: SCRUBS t-shirt?

Monkey Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts's Avatar
    KISS

Optima, Megalodon, KISS, rEvo

SCRUBS t-shirt?

A few of us were discussing the other day - maybe I should spend my creative time doing something more productive than slandering upstanding Cardiologists and Arline Captains in satirical websites.

It was suggested we should have a scrubs t-shirt made up. I took a few moments to make some concept logos.

And before I get flamed, YES they are all Optima shots, (these are just as a concept) cause I didn't have anything else. My goal was to have a silhouette, or some non-unit specific logo. If anyone has any shots they would like to donate, let me know.

Underwater Paparazzi sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver's Avatar
    Dive Rite Optima

Re: SCRUBS t-shirt?

I think you're on to something here Tony!!

However...

The first one lacks pizzazz, because it just lacks the element of excitement that hopefully the S.C.R.U.B.'s conveys.

With regard to the third one, I don't think we want some Ben Stiller looking diver striking a Zoolander supermodel like pose on the back dive platform as the S.C.R.U.B.'s symbol.

I do like the second one, as I think it is the one with the most potential. Perhaps if we could find a similar shot of a diver riding a scooter, with a nice wreck in the background, that might better represent the S.C.R.U.B.'s. If we needed to, we could go out on a dive with some divers on scooters and shoot some shots and see if we get any keepers? I will try to search through my pics to see if I have any similar to that. What about Eric's Avatar? Maybe on Photoshot, we could superimplant that picture in front of a wreck? I'm sure I have the original of that one. Just an idea.

With regards to the lettering...suggestion...what if you put the "S.C.R.U.B.S." at the top, or bottom of the circle, then wrapped the "SOUTH COAST REBREATHER UNDERWATER BOUNDERS" around the oppisite end (top of bottom)? Also, should we include "FLORIDA" within the symbol?

Alright, just thinking outloud and sharing my $.02.

Adrian
    Last edited by sfldiver; 13th October 2008 at 20:10.

Tim Owens netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sfldiver  View Original Post
    I think you're on to something here Tony!!

However...

The first one lacks pizzazz, because it just lacks the element of excitement that hopefully the S.C.R.U.B.'s conveys.

With regard to the third one, I don't think we want some Ben Stiller looking diver striking a Zoolander supermodel like pose on the back dive platform as the S.C.R.U.B.'s symbol.

I do like the second one, as I think it is the one with the most potential. Perhaps if we could find a similar shot of a diver riding a scooter, with a nice wreck in the background, that might better represent the S.C.R.U.B.'s. If we needed to, we could go out on a dive with some divers on scooters and shoot some shots and see if we get any keepers? I will try to search through my pics to see if I have any similar to that. What about Eric's Avatar? Maybe on Photoshot, we could superimplant that picture in front of a wreck? I'm sure I have the original of that one. Just an idea.

With regards to the lettering...suggestion...what if you put the "S.C.R.U.B.S." at the top, or bottom of the circle, then wrapped the "SOUTH COAST REBREATHER UNDERWATER BOUNDERS" around the oppisite end (top of bottom)? Also, should we include "FLORIDA" within the symbol?

Alright, just thinking outloud and sharing my $.02.

Adrian
    Loose the FFM :) , and turn it into a 2 color silhouette type shot...

jeff addis swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver's Avatar
    Revo

Optima

how 'bout this fabulous Adrian shot of this handsome guy?
    Attached Images

Tim Owens netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by swadiver  View Original Post
    Naaa - too old....

jeff addis swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver's Avatar
    Revo

Optima

wise guy- damn meg divers

Underwater Paparazzi sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver's Avatar
    Dive Rite Optima

This shot, compliments of John K. in PA, might more appropriately convey the Florida S.C.R.U.B.'s approach to rebreather diving!
    Attached Images

Revo

Optima

Adrian! that's it! it is perfect

RBW Member Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee's Avatar
    OPTIMA

Adrian! that's it! it is perfect
    I have to agree. When will it be available?

Monkey Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts's Avatar
    KISS

Optima, Megalodon, KISS, rEvo

I think it would be better to have divers in proper trim.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast