+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Chuck Norris Dives Deeper Than You

San Diego rEvo Mafia "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon"'s Avatar
    rEvo II

Why Chuck Norris Dives Deeper Than You

This idea has been going around for a while and is pretty funny when you make the facts specific to your job or hobby. I was thinking about making a Rebreather Chuck Norris t-shirt. My brother did this for his F-18 Squadron and it was pretty cool.

How many comedians out there can come up with something snappy relating to:

The Top Ten Reasons Why Chuck Norris Dives Deeper Than You?
    Here is my stab at it...................

10. Chuck Norris' onboard DIL is sufficient bailout gas.

9. Chuck Norris dove the Doria, 17 times in one day without changing his scrubber.

8. Sorb is too scared to breakthrough for Chuck Norris.

7. CE has has failed to meet the Chuck Norris standard.

6. Chuck Norris took a dump one day, and called it double 130's.

5. The new Chuck Norris WOB Kit, is Chuck punching your lungs until you breathe like a man.

4. Chuck Norris dove the Titanic, on a Sport Kiss, twice.

3. The Chuck Norris homebuilt, is now Top Secret Navy property.

2. ???????

1. ???????

Here are some good ones from the website. Chuck Norris Facts

When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.
    There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures Chuck Norris has allowed to live.

Contrary to popular belief, America is not a democracy, it is a Chucktatorship.

Chuck Norris doesn’t wear a watch, HE decides what time it is.
    There is no chin behind Chuck Norris’ beard. There is only another fist.
    When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn’t lifting himself up, he’s pushing the Earth down.

Unbanned cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn's Avatar

Re: Why Chuck Norris Dives Deeper Than You

2. Chuck Norris's opinions about RB diving are even respected by AM.

Nailer99 Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith's Avatar
    Megalodon

Quote Originally Posted by cramerdn  View Original Post
    2. Chuck Norris's opinions about Rebreather diving are even respected by AM.

Green sent! I F*&king love you Aussies! Plus, I'm drunk.

Nailer99 Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith's Avatar
    Megalodon

OK, I think I have one:

Chuck Norris doesn't recognize partial pressure. Chuck Norris uses full pressure, or nothing at all.

Closed Account anton610 is an unknown quantity at this point anton610's Avatar

When Chuck Norris dives with the great white, the shark is in the cage.

Regards Anton

Sic Semper Tyrannis NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nailer99  View Original Post
    OK, I think I have one:

Chuck Norris doesn't recognize partial pressure. Chuck Norris uses full pressure, or nothing at all.
    This is hilarious!

Urrrgh! Ukon is an unknown quantity at this point Ukon's Avatar
    rEvo II

KISS Classic

Chuck Norris doesn't need a scrubber. Chuck Norris scares CO2 out of the loop!

RBW Member tflaris will become famous soon enough tflaris will become famous soon enough tflaris will become famous soon enough tflaris's Avatar
    Evolution, Side-mount Meg

Meg

Quote Originally Posted by Nailer99  View Original Post
    Green sent! I F*&king love you Aussies! Plus, I'm drunk.
    ditto except i am sober

Train Wrecked Canadian Tekdive has a spectacular aura about Canadian Tekdive has a spectacular aura about Canadian Tekdive has a spectacular aura about Canadian Tekdive has a spectacular aura about Canadian Tekdive has a spectacular aura about Canadian Tekdive has a spectacular aura about Canadian Tekdive's Avatar
    rEvo hccr

KISS CLASSIC

Brandon, this is hilarious...

a few more and I think we should make some shirts...

Chuck Norris doesn't need a BOV he is resistant to CO2 breakthru.

Urrrgh! Ukon is an unknown quantity at this point Ukon's Avatar
    rEvo II

KISS Classic

I'm finding this kind of addictive!

Chuck Norris never has to worry about a CO2 hit. CO2 wouldn't be dumb enough to hit Chuck Norris.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast