+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Rebreather World Party DEMA 2008

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Re: Rebreather World Party DEMA 2008

Hi Curt,

Congratulations on the new ownership! Hope to meet you in Las Vegas. I’ll order a shirt too.

For anyone looking for an budget hotel? Today when I was going to the Airport in Las Vegas, I saw that Motel-6, is 39.00, dollars a night and they recently remodeled. They are located right off the strip on Tropicana next to Hooters.

Best regards,
    Last edited by Chett.L; 13th October 2008 at 01:21. Reason: text
    Chett. L

Supporting Member DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill's Avatar
    HammerHead

Dolphin

I'm in for the party.

Kevin might even use some of the money I sent him to buy me a beer or 10.

rEvo CCR Driver silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba's Avatar
    JJ-CCR, rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by Explorer  View Original Post
    Congrads to you Curt Bowen on aquiring Rebreather World.

Yes, a social sounds great. I believe Curt (aka Silentscuba) has the presidental suite for the DEMA show this year, no?

Jeff, what are you trying to get me into here anyway !!!!

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Curt Buddy old Pale

Quote Originally Posted by silentscuba  View Original Post

RBW Member cassidy omholt is an unknown quantity at this point cassidy omholt's Avatar
    Nautilus

MK 15.5

Curt,

Congratulations on the "New Rebreather World". Although we are not exhibiting the Nautilus CCR in Las Vegas, we have still decided to attend DEMA. A Rebreather World party sounds like a good opportunity for members to get together and discuss the future. I fly into Vegas on the afternoon of the 22nd. If I can be of assistance let me know.

-Casey
    Quote Originally Posted by Curt Bowen  View Original Post
    Dear Rebreather World members

I am planning some type of a party on the evening of Thursday the 23rd.

BUT since we just finished the contracts for the purchase of Rebreather World, I have not and will not have time or money to do anything big this year.

I fly into Vegas on the 20th and will arrange a party place for all who wish to attend. I do not know about free food or drinks yet and figure it will be rather casual.

I’ll see what I can come up with at this short notice for the Rebreather World awards.

But at the minimum we can at least get together, drink and talk about rebreathers and plans for Rebreather World 2009+

IF, anyone wishes to volunteer to help with the party set up this year and knows of someplace cool. Please feel free to contact me or make suggestions!!! (I do not know Vegas that well)

If any of the Rebreather World members or advertisers with to make a donation for the party, that would be great also and would help immensely!!!!

Curt Bowen

Train Wrecked Guppy ;) brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr's Avatar

I'll be at DEMA this year and would definitely like to check out the party, if for no other reason than to give the SD crew a hard time for getting Alcohol banned during *any* of SilentScuba's events :D

b.
    iDeco Pro - iPhone Decompression Planning
    iDeco Pro

San Diego rEvo Mafia "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon"'s Avatar
    rEvo II

Mel and Curt warned us about their parties and their crazy crew. We had to set them straight. It was not our fault that we scared the shit out of them and set a worldwide rep that the SD crew are a bunch of drunks. So what if its true?

To stay on topic. The Rebreather World party does not have to be complicated. We can get a section of tables at HB and have a good time. It just has to be done before Friday. That's when I leave.
    Last edited by "The Brandon"; 13th October 2008 at 21:44.

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Happy to see you attend, even though we were on a boat togather for a week, we didnt get any good set down talking in.

Quote Originally Posted by cassidy omholt  View Original Post
    Curt,

Congratulations on the "New Rebreather World". Although we are not exhibiting the Nautilus CCR in Las Vegas, we have still decided to attend DEMA. A Rebreather World party sounds like a good opportunity for members to get together and discuss the future. I fly into Vegas on the afternoon of the 22nd. If I can be of assistance let me know.

-Casey

Go DEEP!!!! Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer's Avatar
    MEGALODON

Evolution, KISS GEM

Quote Originally Posted by silentscuba  View Original Post
    Don't worry Curt, use the OTHER credit card..........
    Last edited by Explorer; 15th October 2008 at 02:29.

Casual Sport Kiss Pilot RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut's Avatar
    Sport Kiss

Hey all,
    I will be in Vegas for all 4 days of the show. I am helping my friend with his booth ( Inula Diving / Live-aboard Catamaran) Booth # 4636. Of course this is a rebreather friendly live-aboard :D. Please stop by and say hello.

Yes, I am looking forward to the Party. I am planning on attending for sure, and I even might be able to talk my friend into coming along. If there would be some sort of Tshirt, that would be great. If not, we still can get drunk.

You guys know the slogan, what happens in Vegs stays in Vegas. Now they have a new one...... Vegas, the City that put OJ away.:D

Ok, c u all this coming week,

cheers,

RBN