+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Rebreather World Party DEMA 2008

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Rebreather World Party DEMA 2008

Dear Rebreather World members

I am planning some type of a party on the evening of Thursday the 23rd.

BUT since we just finished the contracts for the purchase of Rebreather World, I have not and will not have time or money to do anything big this year.

I fly into Vegas on the 20th and will arrange a party place for all who wish to attend. I do not know about free food or drinks yet and figure it will be rather casual.

I’ll see what I can come up with at this short notice for the Rebreather World awards.

But at the minimum we can at least get together, drink and talk about rebreathers and plans for Rebreather World 2009+

IF, anyone wishes to volunteer to help with the party set up this year and knows of someplace cool. Please feel free to contact me or make suggestions!!! (I do not know Vegas that well)

If any of the Rebreather World members or advertisers with to make a donation for the party, that would be great also and would help immensely!!!!

Curt Bowen
    Last edited by Curt Bowen; 10th October 2008 at 15:44.

Meg dealer / IT MikeNetto will become famous soon enough MikeNetto will become famous soon enough MikeNetto will become famous soon enough MikeNetto's Avatar
    Meg, Pathfinder, Sentinel, MK6

Optima and Inspiration

Thumbs up Re: Rebreather World Party DEMA 2008

Hey Curt,

Great to know you now owns the Rebreather World, congratullations and good luck.
    Cheers,
    Michael Netto - www.megalodonbrasil.com.br
    ISC Megalodon CCR Dealer and IT
    Sentinel and Cislunar MK6 CCR Instructor
    IANTD and TDI CCR Trimix and CCR Cave Instructor

Go DEEP!!!! Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer's Avatar
    MEGALODON

Evolution, KISS GEM

Re: Rebreather World Party DEMA 2008

Congrads to you Curt Bowen on aquiring Rebreather World.

Yes, a social sounds great. I believe Curt (aka Silentscuba) has the presidental suite for the DEMA show this year, no?

USSMEG USSMEG has a spectacular aura about USSMEG has a spectacular aura about USSMEG has a spectacular aura about USSMEG has a spectacular aura about USSMEG has a spectacular aura about USSMEG has a spectacular aura about USSMEG's Avatar

Hey Curt congratulations on the news. It will be a great addition to the work your already doing for the industry.

I'll be out late Wednesday, around Thursday, Friday and Saturday. If I can help you I'm available.

Can you come up with a design for shirts? I know a place that can turn it around and maybe get them to the show?

Later Paul
    978 930 7397

King of the Geeks
    heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude's Avatar
    HAMMERHEAD!

Curt,

Do Not misspell my name again this year, eh?!

J-U-E-R-G-E-N-S-E-N

Just so you got it from the source... ;)

Kevin.

ZeroEmissions Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad's Avatar
    Sentinel/Boris/Evo/Liberty

HomeBuild, AP Classic, Path

Mmmmh, I'll come there the 23rd around 20.30.
    The time to go to the hotel, have a shower... I hope to have time enough.

Nad

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Quote Originally Posted by USSMEG  View Original Post
    Hey Curt congratulations on the news. It will be a great addition to the work your already doing for the industry.

I'll be out late Wednesday, around Thursday, Friday and Saturday. If I can help you I'm available.

Can you come up with a design for shirts? I know a place that can turn it around and maybe get them to the show?

Later Paul
    978 930 7397
    I will need more of a responce for number of people who might attend before I spend money and design a t-shirt and ship them to Vegas

DEMA 2009 in Orlando will be much eaiser since I live in Florida

RBW Member PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Curt Bowen  View Original Post
    I will need more of a responce for number of people who might attend before I spend money and design a t-shirt and ship them to Vegas

DEMA 2009 in Orlando will be much eaiser since I live in Florida
    Curt.. congrats... maybe.. :D

Paula and I will be there. We'd enjoy a gathering. I'd like a T-Shirt but only if they mis-spell Kevin's name again. :D

-P
    Paul's first law states that the safety of an activity is determined by how forgiving of mistakes the activity is.

Paul's second law states that the difference between an adventurer and an explorer is whether the doing or the learning comes first.

"Don't be surprised if at the center of every hurricane in your life is an "I"." --paul gernhardt

King of the Geeks
    heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude's Avatar
    HAMMERHEAD!

Quote Originally Posted by PaulTG2  View Original Post
    Curt.. congrats... maybe.. :D

Paula and I will be there. We'd enjoy a gathering. I'd like a T-Shirt but only if they mis-spell Kevin's name again. :D

-P
    Don't encourage him, dammit!!!

:D

Kevin.

Bill Reals breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals's Avatar
    rEvo II Hybrid

KISS Classic

There will be a whole bunch of us from San Diego there.

How many folks do you need for a shirts to break even?
    Given me a EPS, PSD, Illustrator or TIFF of the RebreatherWorld logo and I can help with the shirt.

How can I contribute to the party/shirt fund?
    Last edited by breals; 11th October 2008 at 03:04.