+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Improvements and changes

So many CCR So little etc Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase's Avatar
    JJ Hybrid

Inspo, Hammer Head, KISS rEvo

Re: Improvements and changes

I have to say my only regret is that I only got to dive with Stuart once and it was a realy crap dive in about 45m off Ramsgate with about an arms length of viz.

He never dived with me again so obviously felt it was my fault :D:D

ATB

Mark

Nicholas Smith Abbo has a reputation beyond repute Abbo has a reputation beyond repute Abbo has a reputation beyond repute Abbo has a reputation beyond repute Abbo has a reputation beyond repute Abbo has a reputation beyond repute Abbo has a reputation beyond repute Abbo has a reputation beyond repute Abbo has a reputation beyond repute Abbo has a reputation beyond repute Abbo has a reputation beyond repute Abbo's Avatar
    Megalodon

Many thanks to you, Stuart: RBW has somehow kept me alive and learning. I hope you will now have more time to dive - and post, because I enjoyed your posts and learnt from them. Warm regards, Nicholas

Casual Sport Kiss Pilot RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut's Avatar
    Sport Kiss

Stuart,
    Many thanks for starting RBW and all the hard work you have put in it. I hate to see you go, but you do what you need to do and all the best of luck and success to you!

Curt, great to see that you are taking over. Also, looking forward to hear about the RBW Party at DEMA.

cheers,

RBN

Mature mouth breather silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running's Avatar
    Prism

Dolphin

Hi Stuart, thanks very much for bringing Rebreather World to life. I and many others have been able to continue our education here with what I believe is the largest knowledge base and most hospitable atmosphere of all rebreather sites. I think Mark is correct to say that this site has likely saved some lives. I think you've done a great job and am sorry to see you go. Best of luck in your future endeavors, -Andy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3