+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Improvements and changes

RBW Founder schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford's Avatar

Improvements and changes

Hey Guys,

When I look at what we have achieved over the last 3 and a half years on Rebreather World I am really chuffed, we have brought Rebreather diving into the main stream and created the best Community bar none and now have nearly 20,000 members!

But as we have grown it has taken more and more time to manage and keep on top of things, unfortunately with my work and home commitments I just can't put the sort of time into Rebreather World that our community deserves.

BUT - I know a man who can

I am really delighted to announce that Curt Bowen of ADM fame and winner of last years Rebreather Promotion award has taken over at RBW, he and the team at ADM have a lot of energy, enthusiasm and great ideas for improving RBW even more and helping it stay fresh and energisied. I know they are really excited about working with the staff and members to make us even bigger and better.

I know he is working out the RBW party for DEMA and we should here about it real soon!

Over to Curt

Curt Bowen, Publisher – CEO Advanced Diver Magazine

The staff of Advanced Diver Magazine and I are really excited about this announcement.

We are currently in the process of transferring the site to ADM servers here in the USA.

I have a multitude of plans of improving the site and its content for all the members to enjoy. But these will take some time to implement.

No changes will be made immediately until all web logistics are resolved.

If you have any suggestions on changes you would like to see, please feel free to let me or any of the staff know so we can take them on board.

Sincerely

Curt Bowen
    Owner – CEO ADM & RebreatherWorld.com

Unbanned cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn's Avatar

Re: Improvements and changes

Good job. Sorry to see you go. It sounds like its going to be in good hands.

Hammerhead CCR diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike's Avatar
    HammerHead CCR

Sidekick & Others

Stuart,

Many thanks for your efforts and leadership in getting things to this point!

Curt,

Congrats!!! In hearing this annoucement it's very easy to say.... WOW... Now this makes sense!!!

Can't wait to see where you and the team take it.

Best Regards,

Mark Nix

Nailer99 Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith's Avatar
    Megalodon

We're doomed! Doomed, I say! :D

Tim Owens netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage's Avatar

Oh wonderful... just like ADM, RBW will be a continuous push and shill advocating, adopting, and pushing for more exploration using rebreathers....

Oh duh.... WTF was I thinking.....

:)

Nailer99 Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith's Avatar
    Megalodon

Exactly what I was worried about, my friend. I'm really afraid that it might cut into all the bickering and pissing matches.

Quote Originally Posted by netmage  View Original Post
    Oh wonderful... just like ADM, Rebreather World will be a continuous push and shill advocating, adopting, and pushing for more exploration using rebreathers....

Oh duh.... WTF was I thinking.....

:)

Hammerhead CCR diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike's Avatar
    HammerHead CCR

Sidekick & Others

Quote Originally Posted by Nailer99  View Original Post
    Exactly what I was worried about, my friend. I'm really afraid that it might cut into all the bickering and pissing matches.
    And hopefully Curt will take the approach of "off with their head" for those that can't get the hint!

RBW Member Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by diverklondike  View Original Post
    And hopefully Curt will take the approach of "off with their head" for those that can't get the hint!
    I'm kinda thinking gun fight at the OK coral (had to be out at DEMA last year)

Go DEEP!!!! Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer's Avatar
    MEGALODON

Evolution, KISS GEM

Stuart,

Thank you for starting up RBW. It is a base for rebreather information. I have met a number of good peoples on RBW.

Thank you again.

Jeff

Banned - Threat of Litigation AD_ward9 has a reputation beyond repute AD_ward9 has a reputation beyond repute AD_ward9 has a reputation beyond repute AD_ward9 has a reputation beyond repute AD_ward9 has a reputation beyond repute AD_ward9 has a reputation beyond repute AD_ward9 has a reputation beyond repute AD_ward9 has a reputation beyond repute AD_ward9 has a reputation beyond repute AD_ward9 has a reputation beyond repute AD_ward9 has a reputation beyond repute AD_ward9's Avatar

Stuart,

You have done a really good job in building up RBW.

I hope ADM can keep up such a good show. I can see the logic for ADM: it seems to be a good fit.

Hope whatever you move onto now, is just as successful.

Very best wishes,

Alex

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast