+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trip Report: Ginnie Springs and Jackson Blue - Pics

Train Wrecked Guppy ;) brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr's Avatar

Trip Report: Ginnie Springs and Jackson Blue - Pics

The last couple of days has been fun. My friend Ben (Intro) and I (CCR/Full Cave) went to Ginnie and JB the last couple of days.

Coming out after dive 1, Richie Kohler was standing there with his crew getting ready to make a dive on his Evolution. Super nice guy - We got a few pictures with him as well.

Ginnie - Flowing about normal

My "self propelled bailout" as Mel Clark put's it :D

Jackson Blue - Flow seemed slightly down. We had the place to ourselves with the exception of a cavern diver who was there for a few minutes:

My buddy Ben at his max penetration so far:

We had a really fun couple of days.

b.
    iDeco Pro - iPhone Decompression Planning
    iDeco Pro

RBW Member pwl4476 has a spectacular aura about pwl4476 has a spectacular aura about pwl4476 has a spectacular aura about pwl4476 has a spectacular aura about pwl4476 has a spectacular aura about pwl4476 has a spectacular aura about pwl4476's Avatar
    Meg

Re: Trip Report: Ginnie Springs and Jackson Blue - Pics

Nice pics. The water looks great. I'm very jealous. How far/where did you go back into JB? Ginnie?

My avatar picture was taken while I was standing in the water at Ginnie after coming out of the eye.

I'll be visiting around Xmas.

Paul
    Last edited by pwl4476; 8th October 2008 at 17:13. Reason: more info

Train Wrecked Guppy ;) brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pwl4476  View Original Post
    Nice pics. The water looks great. I'm very jealous. How far/where did you go back into JB? Ginnie?

My avatar picture was taken while I was standing in the water at Ginnie after coming out of the eye.

I'll be visiting around Xmas.

Paul
    We made it a good way up the roller coaster at Ginnie (700' marker), and just past the first tee at JB (1000'). My buddy is Intro, and he was playing by the rules :D
    iDeco Pro - iPhone Decompression Planning
    iDeco Pro

RBW Member oli is an unknown quantity at this point oli's Avatar
    Megalodon SW

very nice pictures !!!
    we want more

Very nice Brock. Good to see you got some in some diving in between coding rounds. I am eager to get back to cave country.

+ Reply to Thread