+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello from Brisbane Australia

New Member Madda is an unknown quantity at this point Madda's Avatar

Hello from Brisbane Australia

Hi All!!

I am a certified RB Diver that has just been certified. Just wanted to say hello as I know that in forums like this it is rude just to jump on and start posting.

Cheers

Ad

RBW Member Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545's Avatar
    Meg/Shearwater Pathfinder

Re: Hello from Brisbane Australia

Hi Ad,

Welcome aboard from Cairns.

Regards,

Lance

Luke I am your father Deepdiver is an unknown quantity at this point Deepdiver's Avatar

Welcome to the dark side.......

Nutty dentist - uwdriller divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov's Avatar
    homebuilder

rEvo powered inspo

greetings to the west-island

Classic KISS Pilot Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz's Avatar
    Classic KISS

Thumbs up Re: Hello from Brisbane Australia

Welcome mate
    Add yourself here & boost our QLD numbes up :D
    http://www.rebreatherworld.com/showthread.php?t=19478
    Last edited by Rickoz; 7th October 2008 at 05:00. Reason: still can't spell

RBW Member Rust Bucket is on a distinguished road Rust Bucket is on a distinguished road Rust Bucket's Avatar
    Inspo/Evo

Hi Ad,

A warm welcome from me aswell.

Cheers

John

Pom in Aus louisrankin will become famous soon enough louisrankin will become famous soon enough louisrankin will become famous soon enough louisrankin's Avatar
    Meg & GAF

Kiss Classic & Sports Kiss

Smile Re: Hello from Brisbane Australia

Welcome Ad,

Hopefully I will be going you soon as I have just submitted my visa application, looks like I will end up in the brighton area.

Louis

RBW Member sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave's Avatar
    Sports Kiss

Ad, another welcome from Brisbane.

Who / where did you do your Ray training?

Louis, you said moving to Brighton, there are a few brighton's around, in fact, there is one in pretty much every state, care to divulge any further info, so we can point you in the right direction? Good luck with the Visa! :)

RBW Member StuH is an unknown quantity at this point StuH's Avatar

Hi Ad, welcome.

I'm not a newbie to rebreathers but am to diving them in Queensland. Crept over the border the other day to Byron Bay to get wet and check it still worked after the move from the UK.

Looking forward to now getting in the water around the Brisbane area if all goes well and can find a boat somewhere!!! Gotta drag myself away from the addictive kitesurfing!

Louis - Don't know if you remember me but i've dived with you a few times with Watford Dave, Neil and Co. I've just emigrated over and dragged my breather over with me. Am currently up at the Sunshine Coast but maybe moving down Brighton way (if you mean the Brighton in Brisbane), give us a shout when you get here, good luck with the visa.

Cheers

Stu

Morgan's Mum bendomatic is just really nice bendomatic is just really nice bendomatic is just really nice bendomatic is just really nice bendomatic is just really nice bendomatic is just really nice bendomatic is just really nice bendomatic is just really nice bendomatic is just really nice bendomatic's Avatar
    Classic Kiss

Sport Kiss

hi ad

another welcome from brissy from me and MHD. i wanted to know too about who you did your training with, what you did or didn't like about the training, and why you've chosen a ray. been out for any dives since? has it lived up to expectations so far?

rachel

+ Reply to Thread