+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Could you save your ccr buddy??

RBW Member vincnt moore will become famous soon enough vincnt moore will become famous soon enough vincnt moore will become famous soon enough vincnt moore's Avatar
    HAMMERHEAD

Could you save your ccr buddy??

After diving this weekend it occurred to me " what would I do with this guy in front of me if he had a real serious problem" I would know what to do if he was on open circuit, but you know what to do with your buddy to try and keep them alive?? and to know what to check for to see. Does anyone offer a course on Stress and Rescue for ccr divers?
    I would like to hear what the more experienced divers have to say on this subject also what is the commercial strategy for disaster. Every one knows how to inflate the bc and send him flying but that ain't fix in the problem its bringing the body home.
    I think this a serious issue for everyone to ponder, whether you reply or not, don't Waite for it to happen first.

Re: Could you save your ccr buddy??

I hope you ment inflate the BC and do a controlled bouyant ascent....

RBW Member Dutchy has much to be proud of Dutchy has much to be proud of Dutchy has much to be proud of Dutchy has much to be proud of Dutchy has much to be proud of Dutchy has much to be proud of Dutchy has much to be proud of Dutchy has much to be proud of Dutchy has much to be proud of Dutchy has much to be proud of Dutchy has much to be proud of Dutchy's Avatar

Re: Could you save your ccr buddy??

Quote Originally Posted by vincnt moore  View Original Post
    After diving this weekend it occurred to me " what would I do with this guy in front of me if he had a real serious problem" I would know what to do if he was on open circuit, but you know what to do with your buddy to try and keep them alive?? and to know what to check for to see. Does anyone offer a course on Stress and Rescue for ccr divers?
    I would like to hear what the more experienced divers have to say on this subject also what is the commercial strategy for disaster. Every one knows how to inflate the bc and send him flying but that ain't fix in the problem its bringing the body home.
    I think this a serious issue for everyone to ponder, whether you reply or not, don't Waite for it to happen first.
    There's a thread on this you might want to look at...
    http://www.rebreatherworld.com/showthread.php?t=21586

+ Reply to Thread