+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Hello Kitty help us, we're going to Florida (October 31st, November 1st, 2nd)

Monkey Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts's Avatar
    KISS

Optima, Megalodon, KISS, rEvo

Re: Hello Kitty help us, we're going to Florida (October 31st, November 1st, 2nd)

I spoke with Mel today who said the weather in Key Largo this weekend was great!!

Underwater Paparazzi sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver's Avatar
    Dive Rite Optima

Re: Hello Kitty help us, we're going to Florida (October 31st, November 1st, 2nd)

Quote Originally Posted by Tienuts  View Original Post
    I spoke with Mel today who said the weather in Key Largo this weekend was great!!
    Isn't Mel from the Seattle area? My sister lives there, so I've visited several times, and compared to the weather there, anything is great!!

Supporting Member edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque's Avatar
    rEvo III mini

I am sure it was but as of Thursday we were facing four landlocked days and when you're coming from afar, it's not fun. As exciting as Pompano Beach might be, Sam would kill me by the second day.

Monkey Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts's Avatar
    KISS

Optima, Megalodon, KISS, rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by edasque  View Original Post
    I am sure it was but as of Thursday we were facing four landlocked days and when you're coming from afar, it's not fun. As exciting as Pompano Beach might be, Sam would kill me by the second day.
    Run out of things to do in scenic Pompano? Surely you jest -

You could go "ballin." Head to 'da mall and "drop a gwap on some crispy duds."
    Pick up some "bingo" and "get off the gas with the scrub fizzles."

Oh snap!

Supporting Member edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque's Avatar
    rEvo III mini

Hmmm, can you still post on RBW once you're put your rebreather on sale ?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6